Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jul 1, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #302 of 521

eek.gif

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM Post #305 of 521
  How long do we have to purchase pre-sale tickets? Might end up getting a set online once I can confirm I'm available... won't be sure until right before the meet though.

We'd like to get all presale registrations in and completed by Sunday, July 13 as both Warren and I are traveling several days prior to the meet and we would like to get as many printed name badges as possible.

Jul 2, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #306 of 521
How do I go about paying for the pre-sale ticket? I completed the registration form and posted earlier in the thread. Didn't see any links for payment anywhere.

Jul 2, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #308 of 521
Sorry about that, must have not seen it in my quick burn through the form. Got that taken care of now.

Jul 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #310 of 521
  Nice.
Reserved, and thank you for making this one on a Saturday!!

Woot!

WOOT indeed!!!!

I'm gonna see IF I can borrow the McIntosh MHA100 for this event.
We're reviewing it for Audio360 - and paired w/ my McIntosh D100 - well, the pairing is a musical Beast!

But I gotta send the MHA100 back TOMORROW.

I'm gonna plead w/ McIntosh to borrow one! If not - my system will be:

MacBook Pro/Amarra as source
McIntosh D100 DAC
Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold
Audeze LCD-XC
Audeze LCD-X
Audeze LCD-2 w/ Fazor
Sennheiser HD800
Mr. Speakers Mad Dog Pro

ALL Nordost Heimdall signal cable
also Wywires red headphone cables
and Moon Audio Silver Dragon headphone cables

Jul 2, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #311 of 521
  WOOT indeed!!!!

I'm gonna see IF I can borrow the McIntosh MHA100 for this event.
We're reviewing it for Audio360 - and paired w/ my McIntosh D100 - well, the pairing is a musical Beast!

But I gotta send the MHA100 back TOMORROW.

I'm gonna plead w/ McIntosh to borrow one! If not - my system will be:

MacBook Pro/Amarra as source
McIntosh D100 DAC
Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold
Audeze LCD-XC
Audeze LCD-X
Audeze LCD-2 w/ Fazor
Sennheiser HD800
Mr. Speakers Mad Dog Pro

ALL Nordost Heimdall signal cable
also Wywires red headphone cables
and Moon Audio Silver Dragon headphone cables

Those blue lights.....
wink.gif

Jul 2, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #312 of 521
Any news on whether Schiit will be there? It will be quite aweful if they're not (both for us and for them). I was really hoping to get to listen to the new Lyr 2 and Valhalla 2. I think they will sell quite a lot during the show and it would be great to chat with them again. 

Jul 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #313 of 521
  Any news on whether Schiit will be there? It will be quite aweful if they're not (both for us and for them). I was really hoping to get to listen to the new Lyr 2 and Valhalla 2. I think they will sell quite a lot during the show and it would be great to chat with them again. 

Unfortunately, Schiit are unable to attend to a scheduling conflict. However, they will be sending up a lot of schiit for us to try out. More details soon!

Jul 2, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #315 of 521
How much is the raffle? I'm hoping to come? How much are tickets?

The Raffle is FREE!!

Full details will be posted soon but the gist of it is that every meet attendee gets a raffle card with all participating exhibitors listed. Meet attendees will need to visit each participating exhibitor's table to get their card "validated". This is usually a product demo, adding email address to mailing list, etc. Once the card is complete, it's returned to the Registration Desk and the raffle will be held at 4pm. This will enable those that arrive later to have enough time to visit all of the exhibitors. Raffle attendees must be present at 4pm to claim their prizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back