Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jun 27, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #276 of 521
  Reserved! This is my first meet. Can't wait to hear some cool stuff.

wow, AWESOME!
First Meet, VERY COOL

Sorry to my boys  and  for not getting in here sooner!
PUMPED for this! As we know - I had to miss the last LA Meet,
after puttin in al that work because Alexandra was really struggling.

NOW - this is gonna be DOPE!

Thus far I think this is the rig I'll be taking

Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold
McIntosh D100 (used as DAC - probably run Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs outta the headphone amp here)
MacBook Pro/Amarra rig as source
MAYBE my Music Hall USA-1 turntable - MAYBE - I'd take one of my VPI decks but they're a pain to dial-in and set-up..

Audeze LCD-2 w/ Fazor
Audeze LCD-3 w. Fazor
Audeze LCD-X
Audeze LCD-XC
Sennheiser HD800
Mr. Speakers Mad Dog Pro!! (LOVIN it)
Mr. Speakers Alpha Dog

ALL line and power cables will be Nordost Heimdall 2
Nordost Heimdall 2 headphone cable (for Audeze & HD800)
Double Helix Molecule Elite cable
Double Helix Complement2 cable
WyWires Red cable for Mr. Speakers Mad Dog Pro
WyWires Red Cable for Mr. Speakers Alpha Dog

Power:
Nordost Quantum Power 
QB 8
Qx2s
Qv4

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #277 of 521
Jun 28, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #280 of 521
Mercer!!!!

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #282 of 521
Any soldering experts coming to meet? I have quick solder job I need help with as I am lacking the right equipment and probably technique to do. Just need to reattach one wire to circuit board but in a tight spot. New baby so no time to get right stuff. Help would really be appreciated if you could bring the right equipment and help me out.

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #283 of 521
Any soldering experts coming to meet? I have quick solder job I need help with as I am lacking the right equipment and probably technique to do. Just need to reattach one wire to circuit board but in a tight spot. New baby so no time to get right stuff. Help would really be appreciated if you could bring the right equipment and help me out.

Ya I might be able to bring my station and a couple of other tools to help you out.  Drop by my table at the meet and if you could do me a favor and remind me a couple days before the meet to bring the stuff that would be awesome.  

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:11 AM Post #285 of 521

Ya I might be able to bring my station and a couple of other tools to help you out.  Drop by my table at the meet and if you could do me a favor and remind me a couple days before the meet to bring the stuff that would be awesome.  

Awesome Head-Fier is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back