Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #407 of 431
Heading down this afternoon - first event of its kind for me, very excited to meet fellow enthusiasts, really hoping to try out some Audezes and Senn 800's if anyone has them there..?

And/or a Nuforce Linear-power equipped DAC/Preamp so I can tell if want to save for one of the LPS for my HDP

Feb 16, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #409 of 431
My afternoon has opened up, so I may be able to drop in see friends old and new. See you there!

Feb 16, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #410 of 431
I'm first of all, jealous. I really really really wanted to come today, share my gear and spend time with you splendid folks. But just couldn't get free for the day.

I'm looking forward to pictures and posts from everyone fortunate enough to attend. So I can live vicariously through you!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic time! Cheers!

Feb 16, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #412 of 431
Great meetup. Was nice to meet you and see all the awesome gear. 
L3000.gif

Feb 16, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #414 of 431
Huge thanks to all of the vendors and members who shared their gear with us today! I had a great time at my first meet, despite the awful effect it's going to have on my wallet in the very near future. 

Edit: And thanks to the organizers too, of course!

Feb 16, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #415 of 431
As a relative newbie, this was the first meet that I've attended, and I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. It was very well organized, and I was able to listen to some impressive gear that I'd only read about before.  Plaudits to CEE TEE, the sponsors, the people who organized and/or brought gear to the meet, and the other attendees.

Feb 16, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #416 of 431
This was my first time attending a meet like this and I absolutely enjoyed it. Being able to try thousands dollar headphones and amps is a treat and the members were very nice to let us try their systems. As a result, I ended up buying a MadDog from Mr.Speaker and I absolutely love it. Thanks to CEE TEE and others who helped organizing the event and all other members for letting us try and play with their systems. Looking forward for the next event.

Feb 17, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #419 of 431
Although I was only able to stay for a couple hours it was still a great first time meet.  Cherry popped!  Can't wait to do it again, and hoping to get a table next time.  Never heard audeze can's before and now I want one bad...

Feb 17, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #420 of 431
To echo everyone else, first time at a meet and thought it was well organized and was greatly impressed with everyone who brought out their gear and shared with all of us. To the organizers a big thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back