Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #107 of 431
All right!  Holiday and January family birthday duties are DONE, also built my Crack amp this weekend.
bigsmile_face.gif
  Now I can concentrate more on the meet!

I'll have the Magni & Vali, Crack (stock, not Speedballed yet), EC Zana Deux, & EC Balancing Act on a table for a pretty good HD800 showdown.

MEET ANNOUNCEMENTS (January 13th, 2014):

Gotta line up the signs, room diagrams, make sure that everyone knows this meet is happening...zerodeefex, purrin, Questhate, & I are this year's crew!

Need someone to run the front desk (receive donations, give out name badges).

Right now I think zerodeefex should run the raffle!  
tongue.gif

Thank you for what you have done so far, raif.

(Unfortunately, raif has had a family issue come up and will not be able to attend.  We will look into switching this thread ownership.)

Jan 13, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #108 of 431
THANK YOU CEE TEE! And serious thank you to raif for running this as long as he has been able to.

Let's rock this meet, guys! I'm pretty excited.

Jan 13, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #109 of 431
To any admin reading this, I am a-ok with transferring thread ownership to CEE TEE or zerodeefex.  I will keep the first 2 posts updated in the interim.

I am sad that I can't make this meet, was really looking forward to seeing everyone and checking out all the cool new gear out there.

Jan 13, 2014 at 7:28 PM Post #110 of 431
  I'll have the Magni & Vali, Crack (stock, not Speedballed yet), EC Zana Deux, & EC Balancing Act on a table for a pretty good HD800 showdown.

Just missing your old Super 7 for a decent introduction to EC amplifiers!

Jan 13, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #111 of 431
^Your Equilibrato is welcome if you would like to bring it! And if someone would like to have a Super 7 at the same table, that's cool too...I think we can fit it!

Jan 14, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #113 of 431
Planning on coming, I've never been to a meet up before. I only need a half table or maybe even less, not 100% sure about what I'm bringing, but here's a list that will probably be updated later.

1. Sennheiser HD600 
  2. AMB Gamma y2++ 
  3. Schiit Valhalla 
  4. Laptop for source, some interconnects.

Jan 15, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #114 of 431
Will definitely attend but probably won't bring anything but myself.  =(  Regarding the front desk duties, could that be something that can be broken into two (or more) shifts?  It might be easier to find people who will do 1/2 a day rather than 8 hours.  Unless you've already found that person...

Jan 15, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #116 of 431
Questhate has graciously offered to help with registration but we'd definitely like to be able to give him some time at the meet too!  I will see if I can find somebody, please contact me if you are willing to help...thanks!

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #119 of 431
^Awesome!  Thanks...we've got Questhate and Wolfie so far for helping at the registration table but would be good to have another so we can break the duty into shifts.  I would also like your help in getting stuff down from the suite to the meet.  (Gonna have a lot of stuff and someone to help move it and unpack it would be sweet.  Let's arrange in PM before the day.)

This Friday I am planning to reserve a premium suite so we can have a nice mini-meet on Saturday night.  Ping me if you'd like to attend.  The night before is always a big highlight for me.  We've always got something set up and the atmosphere is laid back...you have a more relaxed time if you want to listen to whatever we've got or just chat.  I <always> learn stuff at these and never want to miss them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back