Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 at 5:20 AM Post #91 of 431
I'll try my best to come (it was a blast last year) 

Although my gear as downgraded a bit from before, I can bring my K702 Anniversary if anyone wants to give them a listen? If not I'll just leave them at home. 

Jan 9, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #92 of 431
Got word this week that UE will offer up a pair of UE900 for the raffle!!   
ksc75smile.gif

Depending upon the size of the meet, however...they may not be able to have an audiologist come out.  
size]

SO: Next week we'll start the 30 DAY COUNTDOWN to the meet and tally up how many people are coming!

Jan 9, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #93 of 431

SO: Next week we'll start the 30 DAY COUNTDOWN to the meet and tally up how many people are coming!

Like a Freight Train Baby!

Shoot - did I just say that out loud?  Anyway, Doing all I can to be there.  My lovely wife has said "GO! Please! (give me some peace and quiet already...), so it is just up to work.  CEE TEE - you know how that usually works out, though I made it last year, and have the day requested this year.

Jan 9, 2014 at 2:45 PM Post #95 of 431
tongue.gif
 I guess we have a Bay Area Meet Thread tradition.  Do you know that I even got a hairnet in the mail after organizing those first two meets? That was funny.

Jan 9, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #96 of 431
Someone had to post it, right!!?  

The meet is fast approaching.  I'll come clean and say that it appears that my work schedule may prevent me from traveling to the Bay Area for the meet this year.  I'm still scrambling, and haven't given up yet... but it's not looking great.  

So, @aamefford if I can't make it, you have no choice but to be there in my place.  You can always get another job.

Jan 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #97 of 431
  Someone had to post it, right!!?  

The meet is fast approaching.  I'll come clean and say that it appears that my work schedule may prevent me from traveling to the Bay Area for the meet this year.  I'm still scrambling, and haven't given up yet... but it's not looking great.  

So, @aamefford if I can't make it, you have no choice but to be there in my place.  You can always get another job.

Yeah.  Never been sure I like this one all that well some days...  Regarding the condoms, I've heard that as long as its the first time you've listened to a particular headphone, you are safe...

Jan 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM Post #99 of 431
I'm in!

Jan 12, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #102 of 431
Did

Although my gear as downgraded a bit from before, I can bring my K702 Anniversary if anyone wants to give them a listen? If not I'll just leave them at home. 

Did they change the drivers, or is it just a pad change?

Jan 12, 2014 at 6:09 PM Post #103 of 431

I've been curious about the Annies.  If you do decide to bring them along, I'd like to take a listen.  The akg x70x series has always been a bit too lean for my tastes, and I've heard that the Annies kind of overcome that complaint.

Jan 13, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #105 of 431
Just see  this now.  Please count me in.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back