OFFICIAL 2012 Bay Area Meet Thread (California) February 11th, Saturday
Jan 29, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #271 of 473
Google Docs Gear List

I have allowed comments so you can leave them and I can just let it run or update it...

If it works okay, I'll post it in the front of the thread too.

Jan 29, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #273 of 473
That is an awesome gear list.  Especially happy to see that purrin is bringing the ATH-W3000ANV as I'm really curious how that headphone sounds. 

Jan 29, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #274 of 473
Quote:

It would be funny to calculate the MSRP of all that stuff combined. 

Maybe we don't want to know. 
tongue.gif

Placed a link below the members in the Member Diagram post.

Let me know if you think there is a better spot for it.  Thanks!

Jan 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #276 of 473
Yes, lets keep the information out of any crime organization! 

Quote:
Maybe we don't want to know. 
tongue.gif

Placed a link below the members in the Member Diagram post.

Let me know if you think there is a better spot for it.  Thanks!

Jan 29, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #277 of 473
@gogators:  Don't let anyone steal this Yamaha Box, the text is classic...and I hope you have it out at the meet!

"com-fortable feeling of fitness to your ears..."

Jan 30, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #278 of 473

Quote:
Where'd you go in HK to listen to Edition 8's?!?!? I was in HK over xmas, and I visited Mingo and Kingsaudio, but I didn't see any Edition 8's (or any ultrasone for that matter.)

Sorry Panges, I don't remember where I went. My cousin took me to an area where they sold a lot of computers, electronic home supplies, etc. I do remember the place is underground. If you're interested, I can e-mail my cousin and ask him where exactly we went.

Jan 30, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #279 of 473
Haha, this might be reason these headphones were only selling in two years. The yamaha marketing team really needs the talent of their headphone R&D team! 

Quote:
@gogators:  Don't let anyone steal this Yamaha Box, the text is classic...and I hope you have it out at the meet!

"com-fortable feeling of fitness to your ears..."

Jan 30, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #280 of 473
haha. It's alright. i only go back to HK once every 3 years. :frowning2:

Quote:
Quote:
Where'd you go in HK to listen to Edition 8's?!?!? I was in HK over xmas, and I visited Mingo and Kingsaudio, but I didn't see any Edition 8's (or any ultrasone for that matter.)

Sorry Panges, I don't remember where I went. My cousin took me to an area where they sold a lot of computers, electronic home supplies, etc. I do remember the place is underground. If you're interested, I can e-mail my cousin and ask him where exactly we went.

Jan 30, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #284 of 473
I'm wondering how people manage to compare anything at meets... Unless you compare the same exact track, you have no frame of reference. Is it generally just listening I guess for the sake of listening subjectively? 

Jan 30, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #285 of 473

Quote:
I'm wondering how people manage to compare anything at meets... Unless you compare the same exact track, you have no frame of reference. Is it generally just listening I guess for the sake of listening subjectively? 

I bring my own CD and portable transports.  My phone does USB and my QA350 does coax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back