Official ♦♦ Chord Hugo2 Canada/U.S.A. Tour ♦♦ Thread
Aug 23, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #227 of 265
Ok. I figured out what happened. My darn xlr to SE adaptor was not fully plugged into Hugo. It needed a little bit more of a push. My XCs sound great out of the Hugo now!
Likewise! I also enjoyed the Hugo 2 with the LCD XC, @highwind2008 happy to hear you got it safely. Try not to drown in that ocean of bubble wrap my friend!

Aug 25, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #228 of 265
OK! Review time,
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/chord-hugo-2.22209/reviews#review-19082

This one is formatted more to my liking
http://hifilowlight.blogspot.com/2017/08/integration-without-compromise-chords.html

Video Reviews

Here's the conclusion from my Written Review

In conclusion I can confidently recommend the Hugo 2 as a transportable solution. It's value is in it's portability, if your need a portable solution the Hugo 2 is an excellent choice. It's input flexibility, uncompromising phenomenally natural sound, well built included remote, and surprisingly powerful internal amp allow it to integrate into a variety of portable playback systems. It's a product that integrates well into the lifestyle of some one who's traveling often, either in the air or on the road. Student, working professional or in my case both, it's a one box solution that plugs right into what ever graphic interface your using and has plenty of power to drive most high-fidelity headphones. It's definitely a plug, play, sit back and enjoy experience. Presenting a happy union of convenience and superb sound quality!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017 at 9:59 PM Post #230 of 265
I have sent the Black on to nmatheis. I enjoyed my time with it. As always, thank you Barra and Chord for offering this tour. I will form my review soon and get it posted. Impressions were positive, better than the Wavelength DACs I currently use. Many more capabilities, some I didn't even try to use.

Sep 2, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #234 of 265
Hello all,

I've updated the third post with links to reviews by each member. If it says 'review pending' then I will update to link your review when it's posted.

Thanks to those that have already posted their reviews!

Sep 2, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #236 of 265
Hello all,

I've updated the third post with links to reviews by each member. If it says 'review pending' then I will update to link your review when it's posted.

Thanks to those that have already posted their reviews!

Thank you! That's a good way to organize everything

Sep 6, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #238 of 265
Sep 6, 2017 at 10:42 PM Post #239 of 265
Hugo2 successfully received (through much grief with the local Postal...) from @Likeimthere. A testing we will go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back