Official ♦♦ Chord Hugo2 Canada/U.S.A. Tour ♦♦ Thread
Mar 8, 2017 at 10:03 PM Post #46 of 265
General location  (i.e., City, State/Province). : Toronto

Brief list of previous / Current gear owned if not listed in your profile and up to date.

Listed in profile, but mainly using Oppo HA-1, Bryston BHA-1, Schiit Gungnir and Lyr, had the Mojo for a year, HDVD800 inbound in a week or so.

Headphones / IEMs you wish to try with the Hugo2 if not listed in your profile and up to date. 

Listed in profile, but wanting to try with Ether, Audeze XC, HD800, and Z1R inbound in a week.

Agree to the terms of completing a product review for the Hugo2.
Yes

Mar 9, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #47 of 265
  Did I make the USA tour happen? I buggered the UK thread right off the bat for a USA tour.
wink.gif

Lol, no, there was always going to be a U.S. tour but it took a little time to get the organization down. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #49 of 265
1) General location (i.e., City, State/Province).

San Diego CA

2) Links to previous reviews (if any).

http://www.head-fi.org/t/824351/adv...y-diving-head-first-into-the-head-fi-deep-end
http://thingssoimpossible.blogspot.com/2016/10/speaker-quest.html

3) Brief list of previous / Current gear owned if not listed in your profile and up to date.

Profile up to date: Mojo, DAVE, Oppo HA-1, B&W 802d3+Classe 2300 amp for 2 channel

4) Headphones / IEMs you wish to try with the Hugo2 if not listed in your profile and up to date.

Profile up to date: PMx2 (modded Oppo PM-2), Senn HD 800, Noble Katana CIEMs

5) Agree to the terms of completing a product review for the Hugo2. '

Absolutely

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #50 of 265
Bradford, Pennsylvania

https://youtu.be/9JIEE_uE3tQ

Peachtree DAC*IT, mojo, darkvoice ( shu guang treasure, tung sol 6as7), s hiit Asgard and marantz receiver

Zmf Eikon, b&w p7. Would take to audition all of audeze line at speaker shop and mr speakers hp's. Plan to buy AEON

I agree to the terms and will leave an unbiased review either written with pictures or a video review

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #51 of 265
Terryville, Connecticut

http://www.head-fi.org/users/395555/reviews

Currently owned:
Audio gd NFB 28 balanced dac/amp
ZMF Walnut Omni's
Audiofly AF1120 6 driver uiem
Fiio x5 3rd generation
iBasso dx90
iBasso Pb2
Meier Audio 2Stepdance portable headphone amp
Ear sonics sm64
Also have had a bunch of other headphones and dac/amps

Would love to try it with the gear I own, if I could try it with any headphone it would be something like HE1000 v2. Earsonics e-sm9

I agree to the terms and conditions of the tour and posting my unbiased review

Mar 22, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #52 of 265
I would be honored to be included in the US version of the tour. thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

1) General location  Warrensburg, MO, USA

2) Links to previous reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/users/441266/reviews

3) Brief list of previous / Current gear owned if not listed in your profile and up to date:

Headphone Amp Inventory
Schiit Magni2/Modi 2 Uber
Nobsound NS-08E
FiiO A5

Source Inventory
FiiO x5iii
Shanling M5

4) Headphones / IEMs you wish to try with the Hugo2 if not listed in your profile and up to date:

Vibro Labs Aria
Audioquest Nightowl
Audioquest Nighthawk
FLC8S
Thinksound ON2

5) Agree to the terms of completing a product review for the Hugo2: I agree to the terms and conditions of the Chord Hugo2 product review tour.

Thank you again for this opportunity! Best of luck to all entrants!

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #53 of 265
Hello all. My apologies for not updating this thread earlier but I've had some personal events that have required my full attention. As you may be aware Chord has had some delays releasing the Hugo2 due to third party supply issues. This inevitably has delayed the Hugo2 tour so we now expect to be receiving the units near the end of April / beginning of May.

I apologize for the delay in the tour (which I admittedly opened early) and hope that those who have shown interest can still participate in the review tour. If you can not still participate please just inform myself through PM, or post in this thread. I'll update the thread if there is any further change. I'll also keep the applications open for now as there is plenty of time to apply before the tour begins.

Again, my apologies for the wait but I feel it will be worth it in the end. Thanks to all for your patience!!

:beerchug:

Apr 7, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #55 of 265
Please count me in for the tour! 

General location: Atlanta, GA

Current gear owned: AK380 copper, Questyle QP1R, AK100ii, Questyle CMA800i, ODAC/O2...

Headphones / IEMs you wish to try with the Hugo2: TH900 Mk2, HD800, Fitear 334 togo, Fitear Fitear, Fitear F212, NT6 pro, NT6, Spiral Ears 5 way reference, FAD lab 1, FAD heaven VI, FAD XCC, Flat 4 Kaede 2, Flat 4 Sakura plus, Custom Art Music two... 

Agree to the terms of completing a product review for the Hugo2: Sure

Apr 14, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #56 of 265
It looks like I'll be getting a review unit so I won't take a tour spot.  But this is awesome and I'm surprised more people haven't applied.  (@Evshrug !)  

So here, have a free bump!  
beerchug.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #57 of 265
It looks like I'll be getting a review unit so I won't take a tour spot.  But this is awesome and I'm surprised more people haven't applied.  (@Evshrug
 !)  

So here, have a free bump!  :beerchug:

Ack!

Of course I super want to hear this, I just don't know/think I am eligible for tours! You scratch a fresh wound, good sir!
:sob:

I don't want to derail the thread, I'm a huge fan of Chord and my personal Mojo.

Apr 14, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #58 of 265
Ack!

Of course I super want to hear this, I just don't know/think I am eligible for tours! You scratch a fresh wound, good sir!
:sob:

Lol, why wouldn't you be? You've done 10 reviews already.

Apr 15, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #59 of 265
Terryville, Connecticut

http://www.head-fi.org/users/395555/reviews

Currently owned:
Audio gd NFB 28 balanced dac/amp
ZMF Walnut Omni's
Audiofly AF1120 6 driver uiem
Fiio x5 3rd generation
iBasso dx90
iBasso Pb2
Meier Audio 2Stepdance portable headphone amp
Ear sonics sm64
Also have had a bunch of other headphones and dac/amps

Would love to try it with the gear I own, if I could try it with any headphone it would be something like HE1000 v2. Earsonics e-sm9

I agree to the terms and conditions of the tour and posting my unbiased review

EDIT: also wanted to say I'll be pairing this with the Sennheiser HD6XX And possible the m1060 and Audeze i20 Sine

Apr 15, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #60 of 265
Wonder when the Hugo2 US tour might actually BEGIN? We've had almost two months of collecting expressions of interest. I suspect its start is based on the early delivery date of the Hugo2, which I seem to recall is in May, right?

Thanks for any information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back