OfficAL Chicago meet may 21 2005
May 2, 2005 at 11:35 PM Post #46 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
I concur. The 21st does not work out for me and it does not work for many others especially in the chicagoland area. We are missing out on some UofI peeps, and a good amount of other people who could make the 14th but NOT the 21st.

MOVE IT TO THE 14TH!!! Repeat after me...MOVE IT TO THE 14TH!!!

I can only make it on the 14th. Can't do the 21st.
Ray Samuels

May 3, 2005 at 1:30 AM Post #47 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
If anyone is also going to the Detroit Meet and wants some company for the ride to Chicago, let me know.

I'd love to hang out with the Chicago crowd again and I could always just take a bus direct from there home on Sunday if I can find a place to crash Saturday night.
biggrin.gif

This is sounding fun! I may try and go to Chicago too. I would like to meet some of you guys! I PM. Ryan so much it would be nice to meet.

Now it looks like some of you guys can't make the day after the Detroit meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Philodox, I will let you know! I have lots of room in the Subaru wagon for all your gear if I deside to go to the windy city.

May 3, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #48 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by markmaxx
This is sounding fun! I may try and go to Chicago too. I would like to meet some of you guys! I PM. Ryan so much it would be nice to meet.

Now it looks like some of you guys can't make the day after the Detroit meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Philodox, I will let you know! I have lots of room in the Subaru wagon for all your gear if I deside to go to the windy city.

Well, if your going to be there, i would imagine i could swing by for a little bit, hopefully the girlfriend from out of town obliges
icon10.gif

May 4, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #49 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by markmaxx

Cool, let me know what you decide. I'll need to know a week or so before the date... right now I'm just planning on making the Detroit meet, but if I can swing the trip to Chicago it would be great to hang out with everyone again.
cool.gif

May 4, 2005 at 12:54 AM Post #50 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Cool, let me know what you decide. I'll need to know a week or so before the date... right now I'm just planning on making the Detroit meet, but if I can swing the trip to Chicago it would be great to hang out with everyone again.
cool.gif

I will let you know soon. I have to re-read this thread and find out where it is, and I see if I/we would stay overnight in Detroit or Chicago? Sounds like Tyll is going to Chicago Friday night!

May 4, 2005 at 6:45 AM Post #51 of 81
AS My partner in crime has stated before (nismo96),

I am commeted alot on to the day of May 21st, some of which is pizza place, Starbucks employee, Headroom tour, and my parents. the dAy of the meet will remain the 21st of may.

if you can make it then cool, if you can't then cool.

Nismo96 posted a interest check awhile back and only very few replied, not only did that tell me it was ok to make it the 21st but that also caused some los of interest on my part (very few replied to the interest thread).

again please p.m. Nismo96 your gear youll be bringing....

Thank You All

May 4, 2005 at 6:59 AM Post #52 of 81
No prob.

Really, Tyll and I were the only two who gave dates we'd be available in that thread, and Tyll with his plethora of gear obviously won out.

Too bad. You guys just don't get to hear my CD player until July.
tongue.gif

May 11, 2005 at 2:08 PM Post #54 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidtripwow
Shoot, I can't make it afterall. I have to be at work doing an Exchange migration to 2003. Yuk!

Sounds like fun
plainface.gif
but look at the bright side, you are not migrating to Lotus notes
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2005 at 4:17 PM Post #55 of 81
Man, this CD player sounds better than the last revision...

...too bad it's going to be in Maryland during the meet.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Hope you guys enjoy yourselves -- we'll have to get something else together over summer.

May 15, 2005 at 7:37 PM Post #57 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict
You can add wedding anniversaries to that list as well. When I mentioned something to my wife about the date, she asked what date. I said the 21st again and she said what date. Then it sunk in.

Even though I can't make it, I have sent Billy some munchies for you guys and any gals that show up. Of course with pizza and a starbucks, maybe you don't need anything. If anything is left, Tyll can take them on the return roadtrip to Bozeman.

May 15, 2005 at 8:11 PM Post #58 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict
Even though I can't make it, I have sent Billy some munchies for you guys and any gals that show up. Of course with pizza and a starbucks, maybe you don't need anything. If anything is left, Tyll can take them on the return roadtrip to Bozeman.

Munchies???? You mean like more of those Beer Nuts brand Cashews??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back