Of what team be ye?
Nov 14, 2001 at 12:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

Neruda

Banned Moderator
Well, time for another pointless poll. I think I did this once before, and it's probably been done about five times total by now, but we need another count!
wink.gif

heh, apheared's gunna be pissed.

Anyhoo, just choose the team you hail to. And none of that "can we be on two teams?" crap! No, you can't! One team! One!
biggrin.gif

I hope I get them all the first time...

Nov 14, 2001 at 12:57 AM Post #3 of 61
I care not! Thau shalt choose thy team, or thy head will roll from thy shoulders!
wink.gif

you seem to like your HP-2's a lot...

Nov 14, 2001 at 2:26 AM Post #6 of 61
Team Sony represent! C333ES and modded CD1700s are some of the best buys in audio today (well, cd1700s are discountinued... but...)
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 14, 2001 at 3:28 AM Post #9 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda
I care not! Thau shalt choose thy team, or thy head will roll from thy shoulders!
wink.gif

you seem to like your HP-2's a lot...

ROTFL lol....SONY ALL THE WAY (OK...V6'S/7506'S)
smily_headphones1.gif

George

Nov 14, 2001 at 3:51 AM Post #10 of 61
Rules rules rules! I hate rules! Make 'em checkboxes instead of radio buttons. This sucks. I voted team Beyer just to stick my thumb in your face (whatever that means -- I think I'm mixing metaphors).

Nov 14, 2001 at 4:17 AM Post #13 of 61
I'll be on Team Sennheiser w/ my 580s, for the same reason bootman picked Team Grado.

Nov 14, 2001 at 4:27 AM Post #14 of 61
I wanted to be on Team Sony with my MDR-V6s, for the same reason dhwilkin picked Team Sennheiser and bootman picked Team Grado...
wink.gif

...but then Sony screwed up most of its newer headphones!!
mad.gif
Those ********* dumb-a** sonofab**ches!!! (Pardon my language.) And I wanted to join Team Grado with my SR-60s...

...but then I could have "upgradoed" for not much more money!! And then I wanted to join Team Sennheiser because I like my HD 590s...

...but then (from hearsay) I could have bought more neutral sound in that company's line for less money! That's why I wanted to join Team AKG with my K240DFs...

...but then I thought "Wait a minute! How could I join Team AKG when my representative of that brand isn't quite as musical as some of the other headphones from the same brand?"
eek.gif

That's why I am not joining any team at this time.
tongue.gif

Nov 14, 2001 at 4:28 AM Post #15 of 61
im showin love to sony, v6s kick ass.
got grados and senns too but, meh, sony it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back