Ocharaku 音茶楽 thread
Feb 3, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #76 of 430
How are you finding them, in general, after six weeks? And how's the sound isolation on 'em? I gather it's at least few dB better than on the Keyskis.

isolation is not so good but with dynamic driver it's expected. better than fx850, worse than Dita.
i'm still really enjoying Ti plus alot. it's a foward sounding fun IEM with tons of details and punch.

Apr 7, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #78 of 430
Has anyone tried these? 

http://www.amazon.com/x8336-x697D-x97F3-x4EBA-surround/dp/B00Q88G03O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460070144&sr=8-1&keywords=ocharaku

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #79 of 430
I own and use that iems parent the donguri zelkova which is the Zelkova wooden model. This one as well as a few others were made as a more reasonably price model. The true zelkova model was originally around $350usd with what your asking about to be a lesser priced model and if im not mistaken to be around 150usd. If you do a search for ocharaku donguri you will find there are quite a few models with the newest being the "ti" model for titanium!

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #80 of 430
I own and use that iems parent the donguri zelkova which is the Zelkova wooden model. This one as well as a few others were made as a more reasonably price model. The true zelkova model was originally around $350usd with what your asking about to be a lesser priced model and if im not mistaken to be around 150usd. If you do a search for ocharaku donguri you will find there are quite a few models with the newest being the "ti" model for titanium!

I'm new to Ocharaku brand of IEMs, so do they have a certain "house sound" that their IEMs usually follow?

I was hoping they might have a model that is warm, with a slightly forward midrange, and easy-going but never dull-sounding or boring.

I have the Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 that fits that description (in my book), but pretty much just looking for a mid-forward/mid-centric signature.

Apr 15, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #81 of 430
I'm new to Ocharaku brand of IEMs, so do they have a certain "house sound" that their IEMs usually follow?

I was hoping they might have a model that is warm, with a slightly forward midrange, and easy-going but never dull-sounding or boring.

I have the Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 that fits that description (in my book), but pretty much just looking for a mid-forward/mid-centric signature.

Hi there, I wouldn't really consider them to be mid-centric in the true sense of the term, having owned the Donguri Keyaki. To my ears at least, they're not thick and syrupy like the Shure 535s. Rather, they have an upper midrange focus so that makes them excellent for female vocals but some may find that it makes them sound lean.

I hope this helps

Apr 26, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #85 of 430
Donguri or Flat 4 or Chonmage
What is your favourite series :p

Apr 26, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #88 of 430
uh why?
It sounds so weird.
Even the Chonmage 3.
The sound is from above you, and it's very thin.

Apr 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #90 of 430
ah ok

I agree the mids are nice on the 3 but it definitely does not go well with EDM! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back