Obscure Chinese DAPs
Apr 18, 2024 at 10:34 AM Post #8,116 of 8,127
Apr 18, 2024 at 10:36 AM Post #8,117 of 8,127
I recently bought this player from aliexpress and I can say that the android interface is quite fluid, you can install streaming applications, but the sound quality is quite poor without details. I am not satisfied with the sound quality.
What about USB DAC? Z80 does support?

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:05 PM Post #8,120 of 8,127
I recently bought this player from aliexpress and I can say that the android interface is quite fluid, you can install streaming applications, but the sound quality is quite poor without details. I am not satisfied with the sound quality.
How is the bluetooth ? Stable and strong ?

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:11 PM Post #8,122 of 8,127
Innoasis Android iPod inspired player. TRN MT4 IEM's
1000005289.jpg
I have to report this player glitches with a metallic screech about every half hour of continuous play. Bummer as it would have been a great light weight airport player. I used to use my clip zip when flying. My ancient iPod photo plays the files without problems so it's not he files.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:38 AM Post #8,123 of 8,127
hello friends, any recommendation for a cheap but useful DAP? i like the xduoo x2s form factor, so something similar would be my need. i prefer buttons over a touch screen, if possible. small but usable is my important note. I have the shanling m0 pro but the touch screen doesn't feel like the best option in that kind of form factor. thank you

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:13 PM Post #8,125 of 8,127
Interesting. Compared with my F.Audio FA3s it adds, according to AliExpress:
- Bluetooth, 4.4 bal output, low/high gain, support to pcm 32/768 and dsd1024 (I would not use such GB-guzzler formats...) and a mysterious "switch music seamlessly" does it mean gapless play...?

It loses:
- Class A amplification

two ES dac instead of two CS dac
Maybe longer battery life (but FA3s is good already, 20 hours)
It does not have reset pinhole, reset is made by long pressing the power button as I read on AliExpress.
The FA3s has reset pinhole but can be resetted same way, rendering the pinhole useless (I just discovered this!)
Hi.

For the FA3 or FA3S, Can you please tell what are all the options that appear when the divice is "now playing", and the on/off button is pressed? (repeat shuffle etc).

Thank uou

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:36 PM Post #8,126 of 8,127
I have both FA3 and FA3S. The SQ is similar, FA3 is a little warmer, FA3S has longer battery life, about 20 hours. And is cheaper than FA3. I can't find where to get the latest firmware of FA3S. Anyone knows?
Hi.

For the FA3 or FA3S, Can you please tell what are all the options that appear when the divice is "now playing", and the on/off button is pressed? (repeat shuffle etc).

Thank you

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:39 PM Post #8,127 of 8,127
My F.Audio XS04 sucking my phone acc like crazy in the dac mode cause it's charging while playing. Any idea, how i can power off charging process? Or can i contact f.audio somehow at least?
Hi.

For the XS04, Can you please tell what are all the options that appear when the divice is "now playing", and the on/off button is pressed? (repeat shuffle etc).

Thank uou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back