Obscure Chinese DAPs
May 9, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #736 of 8,158

where did you get that?

A little bit more details are appreciated:wink:  

m

the battery accidentally stop to work so i replace with the same voltage but higher capacity, the size can't fit the space in aune m1 casing so i put the battery replacement out off the casing.
i replace the battey space with several capacitor to coupling the tda1387 pin 7 to ground since the dac need alot capacitance to get a good bass quantity,i took off all opamp related with lpf and amp, and the power supply for +-9v.
the pararel tda1387 x 4 can drive the 150ohm earbud to about more than equal to 50% volume.

this is why i just bought the m1. A discrete daughter dac amp board. This means that provided you have a solder and basic understanding of circuit boards you cam tailor the sound card to your specifications. Bravo Aune. which means even an idiot like me is able to have a go at diying.

May 9, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #737 of 8,158
  I keep hearing comparisons between 802 and hifiman's flagship 901, and the universal conclusion is that 802 is a far lesser one, that impression plays unfavorably against 802. 
I don't think that's a fair fight, 802 is supposed to be next to 901, that comparison kinda accent where 802 fall behind.
Thanks 

why is it not fair? there are a number of people who think that the true flagship was 801, not 802, 901
i don't think player should be judged by company's positioning

May 12, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #743 of 8,158
  I somehow knew that someone would post something related...

And yet... something made you go ahead and post anyway...

So, who do you have to blame?
biggrin.gif

May 12, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #744 of 8,158

I somehow knew that someone would post something related...

And yet... something made you go ahead and post anyway...

So, who do you have to blame?
biggrin.gif

The user "audionewbi" postet a pic of the Eros dap and then "rontant" replied with that linkt that leads to ... whatever it is, so not I made the post.

May 12, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #749 of 8,158
  I wonder what that sounds like when you hold it up to your ears?????

This is headed in the direction of moderator intervention, if it continues, so I respectfully suggest letting the joke drop, now, even though I am not personally offended by it in any way
beerchug.gif

May 12, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #750 of 8,158
  I went to Taobao to search for "Eros" but found this instead: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.41.qXXGr0&id=43942575731&ns=1&abbucket=7#detail

well ero---> ero _ _ _ ----> エロ(エロチシズム) in japanese

I'm sure everyone can resist and not to search about it >: D

nomenclature nowadays..... ( good job manufacturer!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back