Obscure Chinese DAPs
Jun 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #46 of 8,150

Without a screen it might be too tedious to navigate a huge collection, so it kinda makes sense (IMO). Or perhaps they are just too lazy to test cards of 32+ GB 
tongue_smile.gif

I am actually leaning on QA360 a bit. Do you know whether it will be possible to find it in local shops in China rather than buying online?

Also what would be your suggestion from the daps you mentioned in OP? I value capacity and sound quality mostly as well as 24/192 playback. No interest in DSD or something. UI can be primitive I don't mind as long as it does it's job and works fast, no lag. All I do is folder view/playback anyway.

Jun 27, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #47 of 8,150

I am actually leaning on QA360 a bit. Do you know whether it will be possible to find it in local shops in China rather than buying online?

Also what would be your suggestion from the daps you mentioned in OP? I value capacity and sound quality mostly as well as 24/192 playback. No interest in DSD or something. UI can be primitive I don't mind as long as it does it's job and works fast, no lag. All I do is folder view/playback anyway.

Out of those listed, I would say the QA360 makes most sense.

Yeah by the time your friend is in China he/she should be able to buy one from physical stores, but the question is: does your friend speak some Chinese? I'm afraid most stores don't have English speaking staff..

By the way, you can buy direct from QLS, if you didn't know already.

Jun 28, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #49 of 8,150

Out of those listed, I would say the QA360 makes most sense.

Yeah by the time your friend is in China he/she should be able to buy one from physical stores, but the question is: does your friend speak some Chinese? I'm afraid most stores don't have English speaking staff..

By the way, you can buy direct from QLS, if you didn't know already.

I know I can buy directly from QLS but then it will come through China and I might have to pay for taxes and all.

The problem is as you mentioned, she doesn't speak any Chinese at all
frown.gif

Jun 28, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #52 of 8,150
Any idea where to buy the Musiland Monitors? Or any word on pricing? They seem really awesome :)

Also, does anyone know of a good Taobao forwarding service, a la White Rabbit, that ships to the UK?

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #53 of 8,150
  Any idea where to buy the Musiland Monitors? Or any word on pricing? They seem really awesome :)

Also, does anyone know of a good Taobao forwarding service, a la White Rabbit, that ships to the UK?

A list of international dealers of Musiland products: http://www.musiland.cn/index.php/Buy/buy_agent_foreign

Jul 1, 2014 at 7:01 AM Post #57 of 8,150
Has anyone listened to PAW Gold yet? Is it better than HM-901 a lot?

I doubt if anyone here has listened it, but from a couple of some short reviews I've read on erji.net, it seems the PAW Gold beats the 901 in SQ. Definitely need more impressions to make further judgement.

Jul 1, 2014 at 8:18 AM Post #59 of 8,150
  I doubt if anyone here has listened it, but from a couple of some short reviews I've read on erji.net, it seems the PAW Gold beats the 901 in SQ. Definitely need more impressions to make further judgement.

I see shop in Hong Kong taking preorders hence I ask... I hope they will have a demo unit... maybe this is the upgrade I need this year...
tongue.gif
the gold theme is a little too much tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back