Obscure Chinese DAPs
Oct 10, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #3,586 of 8,150
@kova4a
@HombreCangrejo

Ordered C10 from joybuy today and can't wait to get my hands on it now, as always.

Any idea how long it will take to deliver the package to EU? I went for their standard shipping.

Mine took more than 2 weeks, but the package stayed exactly 1 week at customs, so... The most annoying thing is the well known cut at the beginning of the song. Talking about sound, it's great. I never think about the lack of EQ. The pairing with Trinity Master is a match made in heaven.

Oct 10, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #3,587 of 8,150
Mine took more than 2 weeks, but the package stayed exactly 1 week at customs, so... The most annoying thing is the well known cut at the beginning of the song. Talking about sound, it's great. I never think about the lack of EQ. The pairing with Trinity Master is a match made in heaven.

Thanks. Looking forward for this. I am still surprised by their price as other sellers lists C10 for almost the twice of the same.

Oct 10, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #3,588 of 8,150
Do you think I am dumb? I started to use my first PC in 1995. Sorry if I sounded rude.

Lol. Well then I don't know what you're doing wrong. I just open the disk, click sort, click save. Done.

old-person-mouse.gif

Oct 11, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #3,590 of 8,150
Thanks. Looking forward for this. I am still surprised by their price as other sellers lists C10 for almost the twice of the same.

managed to nab one of these for 144 dollars, it was out of stock in the morning but was available later on in the day,sold off a few daps last year, now getting back into it and now waiting on Cowan P1,new Hidizs and now the Colorfly, looking forward to the shootout!!
Question on the C10,is there any videos kicking about with the latest firmware, cheers.

Oct 13, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #3,591 of 8,150
managed to nab one of these for 144 dollars, it was out of stock in the morning but was available later on in the day,sold off a few daps last year, now getting back into it and now waiting on Cowan P1,new Hidizs and now the Colorfly, looking forward to the shootout!!
Question on the C10,is there any videos kicking about with the latest firmware, cheers.

Sorry, I couldn't find any videos of C10. Checked in youtube before placing the order to see how the volume slider works, but no joy.
Have you got a tracking number for your order? They haven't provide one for mine yet.

Oct 15, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #3,594 of 8,150
I'm not sure how many may be interested in Xuelin's soon to be released H1969 model, but in response to my question re: presale price for a previous Xuelin DAP owner in the US (and perhaps anywhere outside of China), I was quoted the special deal price of 2699 yuan or ~$410 US plus the cost of shipping. I really do not know where one goes to obtain the "presale deal", but I would guess if you send an email to: sxj1974@163.com, you can get the information you need. Here is a link to the discussion re: release of the 1969: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5368206297.

Oct 18, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #3,595 of 8,150
Anything better came out meanwhile in same price+perf bracket as IQQ C18 ? Been away from this thread some time.

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #3,597 of 8,150
Anything better came out meanwhile in same price+perf bracket as IQQ C18 ? Been away from this thread some time.
Still think the IQQ C18 looks great but within a week after I bought it the volume buttons broke and a day after the power button. It's easy to open (1 screw) and then it becomes clear why this happened.
Bad design.

Oct 19, 2017 at 2:52 AM Post #3,598 of 8,150
I'm currently in the market for a good DAP, wondering if there were any worthwhile options for under $300 USD? Currently looking at a Sony NW-A45 or Plenue D, but I'm open to other things. Touchscreen is preffered, but buttons are fine as long as the UI is responsive. I'd also want a somewhat larger DAP. I have big hands and bigger DAPs just feel nicer to use.
Any suggestions?

Oct 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM Post #3,599 of 8,150
I just ordered a Yin Lu Mei D200+ (AK4495SEQ DAC chip, swappable opamps, balanced output, Class A). It is not a new DAP, but looks impressive enough for me to try. It is around USD300 on Aliexpress.

But of course, no DAP is perfect. It has short battery life, lineout is SE only, etc.

I should received it in less than a week or so. Looking forward to it.

Oct 19, 2017 at 5:10 AM Post #3,600 of 8,150
I'm currently in the market for a good DAP, wondering if there were any worthwhile options for under $300 USD? Currently looking at a Sony NW-A45 or Plenue D, but I'm open to other things. Touchscreen is preffered, but buttons are fine as long as the UI is responsive. I'd also want a somewhat larger DAP. I have big hands and bigger DAPs just feel nicer to use.
Any suggestions?

You might want to have a look at the Hidizs AP200 thread as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back