O2 AMP + ODAC
Jun 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #1,536 of 5,671
Hi, I have an O2/ODAC by Epiphany, and I use it daily with my PC (via the USB 3.0) and with a console (with the 3.5mm input, only for amplification purposes). When I use it with my console I have no problems, but with the PC the drivers crash (like once a day at least) while watching films, video on youtube or something like that, and when that happen I just have to reboot my PC to listen audio again.

How can I solve this? I can't use the O2/ODAC as a normal audio card?

Jul 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #1,540 of 5,671
If you're referring to the fact I have the exact same ad three times in my signature, then yeah. I really want to sell these as fast as possible so I can fund a new purchase, so I'm trying really hard to get them sold. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 1, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #1,541 of 5,671
If you're referring to the fact I have the exact same ad three times in my signature, then yeah. I really want to sell these as fast as possible so I can fund a new purchase, so I'm trying really hard to get them sold. 
biggrin.gif

That's awesome! Lol you should make the picture of it your avatar too

Jul 4, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #1,542 of 5,671
I'm looking to purchase a prebuilt desktop version of the O2/ODAC combo, but there are quite a few different companies to buy from:  JDS Labs, Mayflower, Audio Poutine, Epiphany, and Head 'n' HiFi to name a few.

Are any of these versions different from each other and/or offer more custom options?  Is there a preferred seller?  

Also, has anyone used the LCD-3's with the O2/ODAC?  If so, any issues?  

Thanks.

Jul 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #1,544 of 5,671
I'm looking to purchase a prebuilt desktop version of the O2/ODAC combo, but there are quite a few different companies to buy from:  JDS Labs, Mayflower, Audio Poutine, Epiphany, and Head 'n' HiFi to name a few.

Are any of these versions different from each other and/or offer more custom options?  Is there a preferred seller?  

Also, has anyone used the LCD-3's with the O2/ODAC?  If so, any issues?  

Thanks.

mayflower is selling an O2 with the power adapter on the back panel. which is very nice compared to having it on the front (which looks horrible IMO). its the same amp with no sonic difference just the ac power on the back label. His desktop variants of the O2 are nice as well.

Jul 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #1,545 of 5,671
Quote:
mayflower is selling an O2 with the power adapter on the back panel. which is very nice compared to having it on the front (which looks horrible IMO).

I just got one from JDS Labs. I would have gotten the Mayflower just because of that apparently insignificant detail. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back