O2 AMP + ODAC
Nov 13, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #1,771 of 5,671
Lyr/UberFrost is far more engaging, UberFrost/Meier Classic as well.  Individual sounds can hang in their own space.  The o2/odac is a little soft, a little blurry, the distinction is never night and day but it's enough.  Kind of like the difference between a hot girl showing cleavage and no cleavage.  I prefer the cleavage.

But for sheer transportability if I can't live without my music; o2/odac is the bees knees!

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #1,772 of 5,671
  Lyr/UberFrost is far more engaging, UberFrost/Meier Classic as well.  Individual sounds can hang in their own space.  The o2/odac is a little soft, a little blurry, the distinction is never night and day but it's enough.  Kind of like the difference between a hot girl showing cleavage and no cleavage.  I prefer the cleavage.

But for sheer transportability if I can't live without my music; o2/odac is the bees knees!

What headphones are you using as reference? Just to get an idea of the total combo. 
k701smile.gif

Nov 14, 2013 at 7:11 AM Post #1,775 of 5,671
Is anyone else dissatisfied with the O2 volume knob? It feels a little stiff and harder to twist in comparison to my Leckerton UHA-6S.MKII. Is there a smoother potentiometer I could buy to replace it?

Nov 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM Post #1,776 of 5,671
Hard to improve on the alps pot for that size, it does loosen up with a bit of use though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back