NYC Mini-Meet
Mar 9, 2005 at 8:40 PM Post #151 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyandelyse
One other point...............
This amp is NOT built to Jadis/Mercedes standards.

This is a bit of an understatement. Stevieo's HAP-03 is the first one I've seen that I didn't have to repair to get it to work. I had to do repairs on my Moretto and a friend's Radii unit. OTOH, Stevieo's was modified, so somebody else went in there with a soldering iron and fixed things up. Once everything is working, they seem to hold up. It's a pretty simple amp, and there's not a whole lot to go wrong (but if it can, it will)
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #152 of 157
Hirsch,
Working good enough that I would say this amp on these phones has the deepest, rich , highly satisfying bass that these ears have yet to hear. The mids and highs ain't chopped liver either. Now have some plain amperex orange in them. Allison Kraus and Joan Baez tonight...can you say SATISFYING and RELAXING........

Mar 18, 2005 at 11:25 AM Post #153 of 157
Guys,

My initial infatuation is over..............

The Senn 650 and Radii has now has had extented time and I must sum up my reaction simply..........

My toes do not stop boppin

Go figure.........pure enjoyment, simply amazing

Mar 18, 2005 at 6:07 PM Post #154 of 157
this is SO our dirty lil secret. i don't think folks are catching on to this combo. if i ever got a senn i'd want to give that rig a listen...

Mar 19, 2005 at 9:33 AM Post #156 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyandelyse
Jahn....so when is the next get together? I still have Bobka and Philly Fluff.

that's what i'd like to know! isn't someone organizing the spring meet? if we bribe Mr. Clean with some Philly Fluff I'm sure we can get back to the flatiron...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back