NYC Mini-Meet
Feb 7, 2005 at 2:41 PM Post #121 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn

BTW the last person to appreciate AC/DC in their rig has to eat that cookie
very_evil_smiley.gif

I call...First to appreciate it....NOT IT!

Feb 11, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #122 of 157
Anyone at/after the meet stumble across a large (clear) ziploc-type bag with miscellaneous small adapters, Monster mini y-connector, Radioshack battery tester (not sure what else in it)??? I obviously didn't pack carefully -- Jahn found a couple of my 9V Plainviews, a mini cable... but not the zip loc described.

If so, let me know.

Peter

Feb 11, 2005 at 4:50 AM Post #123 of 157
How much Jura did you drink after I left?
tongue.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 6:00 AM Post #124 of 157
when i was helping back romanee's case i remember seeing that ziploc - it had a battery meter in it? and AA rechargeables? anyhow last i saw of it it was in the suitcase
confused.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 10:53 AM Post #125 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
How much Jura did you drink after I left?
tongue.gif

None - I tried to leave the portables table but "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"!!!
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
when i was helping back romanee's case i remember seeing that ziploc - it had a battery meter in it? and AA rechargeables? anyhow last i saw of it it was in the suitcase
confused.gif

eek.gif
suitcase? what suitcase???
eek.gif

okay okay ... I'll keep searching.
confused.gif

Feb 25, 2005 at 2:31 AM Post #126 of 157
I have the Radii...after 70 hours burnin, the Senn 650 Synergy is UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just unbelievable match...energizes the 650s like Stevios stealth Moretto/Radii
I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!
thanks guys
Dan

Feb 25, 2005 at 2:41 AM Post #127 of 157
Feb 25, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #130 of 157
How are the Radii and Moretto in the same league? I thought the Moretto was the cat's meow. Are they one in the same?

Stevieo, was up wit da pictures?

Feb 25, 2005 at 12:10 PM Post #131 of 157
Aaron...how it goes?
Morreto is a Radii Hap-03. Told that the new Mark2 version of Radii is exact same as original BUT is now tube power supplied....YOWSEER
Stevios Moretto is modified and he could not wait to put them on the Senns for me when I mentioned I
did not find an amp I loved for the 650s yet. Instant love...he smirked!
The Radii now has about 80 hours and all I can say is the match with the 650s is sorta like Peanut Butter meeting Jelly for a six year old. I know, I know I am raving..........
Dan

Feb 25, 2005 at 3:25 PM Post #132 of 157
Wow...a match made in heaven. I assume that it would mate well with the 600's, too! Where was this purchased from?

Jahn's link looks totally different than Steve's Moretto. The one at the meet, looked more like an early version EarMax.

[size=medium]EDIT:[/size] Nevermind...I found it.

http://www.radaudio.com/hap-03II.html

Feb 25, 2005 at 8:59 PM Post #133 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyandelyse
Morreto is a Radii Hap-03.

Exactly. I've got the schematics of both. There are a couple of minor changes in capacitors, but it's the same circuit. Moretto was the US distributor for Radii's Hong Kong exporter.

Feb 26, 2005 at 12:13 PM Post #134 of 157
Hey Hirsch,
This amp is just unreal with the 650s. Can not stop tapping my feet. I know you like the combo...any ideas on what tubes might ratch up the fun a notch? Your big SDS Supra was awsome at the earlier NY meet......but you already knew that.
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back