NYC Head-Fi Meet at Grado Labs - Saturday, November 8th !
Nov 4, 2003 at 1:09 AM Post #152 of 195
Quote:

Originally posted by JMedeiros
OK...who's got em and who's bringing them?

John

Why me of course... courtesy of Todd the Vinyl Junkie
wink.gif

Nov 4, 2003 at 7:41 PM Post #156 of 195
Recieved the Larocco PPA for the meet.
The audiomecca player,Headamp Kgss , Singlepower weeble will not be at the meet, due to circumstances beyond my control
frown.gif
I have adjusted my gear list.

Nov 4, 2003 at 10:28 PM Post #158 of 195
Quote:

I bet quite a few people would want to hear the Omega2/KGSS or Weeble combo...oh well, next time then.

There will be a zzz-built KGSS, and at least one pair of Omega II's there.

Nov 5, 2003 at 2:02 AM Post #159 of 195
Quote:

Originally posted by bozebuttons
The audiomecca player, Headamp Kgss, SinglePower weeble will not be at the meet, due to circumstances beyond my control

For crying out loud... What are you bringing then ? Your low-end stuff like the Cary, the Maestrobater, and the Krell ?

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 5, 2003 at 2:10 AM Post #160 of 195
Quote:

Originally posted by HighwayStar
For crying out loud... What are you bringing then ? Your low-end stuff like the Cary, the Maestrobater, and the Krell ?

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yeah , Already have some of the low end stuff packed up for the meet.
Cary300sei, Ml360s,Sony9000es,Melos Maestrobator,
Exact power units, He90swith adaptercable to run on grinches KGSS
tongue.gif

Nov 5, 2003 at 4:40 AM Post #161 of 195
woo. i can't wait to test out low-end sennheiser electrostatics on my modest setup.
wink.gif

can't wait for the meet. sadly, i won't be able to borrow the digital camera i was planning on borrowing for the day, but i'd be happy to host pictures if lan or whoever gets some taken.

Nov 5, 2003 at 4:59 AM Post #162 of 195
Kev, chances are I'll be bringing a digital camera and might want to impose on you to host some shots.

Will somebody, anybody please bring a Norh Se-9 ? We'll have a selection of K1000 cables and it would be nice to have the Norh along with the RKV & the Grace
wink.gif

Nov 5, 2003 at 7:17 AM Post #163 of 195
I will have my digital camera there and can save all pics to a CD and mail to anyone who wants them.

Nov 5, 2003 at 7:21 AM Post #164 of 195
I'm leaving for Buffalo / Niagra / NYC tomorrow - all of which will be new destinations on my road map! Unfortunately, my packing list will have to be somewhat light (no big amps or sources) because:

1) I don't want to chance the possibility of losing or breaking anything in transit (a total of 6 flights roundtrip), and

2) I don't want to have to pay a 20% import duty AGAIN when I bring the gear back to the Cayman Islands!

Phones:
R10 (and it's handsome case), HP-2, Omega II

Portable rig:
Panasonic 470,
JMT-built META 42 and mimi-to-mini cable
Emmaline XP-7
Ety ER-4S

Cables:
Tice Audio interconnects (both RCA and balanced)
Homegrown Audio "Silver Lace" RCA interconnects
Straightwire Audio "Rhapsody" RCA nterconnects
Sonic Horizons Hurricane 4M extension cable
Stax 5M extension cable.

The R10's, my portable rig, and camcorder rig will be carry on items. I wish I could bring more gear but I'm already pushing my luck by packing the Omega II's and HP-2's in my suitcase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back