NuForce Redefines Affordable High-Quality Earbuds with NE-600X ($24.95) and NE-770X ($49)
Nov 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #16 of 29
Earphones is a very personal thing and I respect your opinion. But I hope we can all refrain from using dramatic description like "utter crap" :).
I don't think Wired's reviewer and many other customers are all tone deaf and they showed a consensus of positive opinion about our earphones.
Jason

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #17 of 29
Quote:
SO re posting this 

Hello, I had Kanen KM92 eaphones from Dx and price is 4,70 euros

Today i bought Nu Force 770X black color fot the price og 35,00 euros

Firtst impression is compared to Kanen KM92, that this is utter crap!!!  
How can earbuds that are 7 times more expensive and legit company like NE be so so bad

SOUND is Clear but NO BASS, they are way too weak for bass. I listen to Dire straits -sultans of swing and KIUAS- Conqueror, hear that Nuforce is like a tin can.

Kanen is better at Metal. So far i Dislike Nu Force 770X because its nomey wasted! i coulda bought 7 eapbuds of kanen KM92 with that price.

NE 770X good for those ho does not care for bass. i u demand bass, U will hate these!

These are my first impressions, This my first poist, Registered just to tell you all this.
maybe Ne770x will get better by time? but i prefer kanen KM92 now... beats the crap out of the 770x in bass... SO 770x has no bass....at all...

Xperia S , PowerAmp full app. FLAC audio.

What you describe here isn't anything like what I am hearing with these IEM.  Our family has three pairs of these and the bass is huge with these.  If there was any more bass it would be too much.

There is something strange going on here with yours, whether it's a poor fit or seal, or a broken IEM, or something else.  I wish I could help you more, but my experience with three different sets of the NE770X convinces me that these are a great budget IEM.

Dec 6, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #18 of 29
I totally agree with Headphone Addict!
Either "utter crap" has a new definition in this members vocabulary, he/she has an agenda, or HD is correct in that the user is not placing the ear flanges in his ears correctly when inserting then (or he received a faulty pair) & should consult NuForce, about getting a different replacement pair or how to properly insert the Earphones! I have had the opportunity to listen to both the 770's and the 600's and both are not only excellent values in this price range, but are VERY FAR from sounding like UTTER CRAP!
Quite honestly, NuForce has been nothing but an A+ Class Act in both sound quality and Customer Service! Why would NuForce get such shinning reviews from buyers who purchased them from Amazon.com? I think everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I guess I would be of the opinion that the disrespectful, whining, Utter Crap reviewer clean the UTTER CRAP out of their own ear canals and maybe the rest of his gray matter could actually be exposed to whatever is needed to grow (or replace) the missing brain cells, so he can improve not only his/her reasonable manners or at least improve upon and add to his much needed tiny vocabulary!
Apparently, there are some people you will never satisfy, due to being educated beyond their minuscule amount brain capacity God gave them, as every review poll (well almost) has at least a couple of curve plungers who rate good to great audio products with 1 star, no matter what the real consensus is, on the basis of some mis-given ignorance or aimless excuse because the same curve their teachers used to let them graduate High School (if indeed they even did) is effecting their curve diving opinions!
:tired_face::tired_face::confounded::scream::sleeping:

Dec 6, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #19 of 29
Well, it still doesn't help things if the users in here are saying things back and forth that will "upset" those with opposing views.  Maybe we should take a step back and all stop using inflammatory language?

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #20 of 29
U are right, i am sorry to that said that they are utter"""""" . The Nu Force 770X are Good in sound, but i just did not give them enough burn in time
etysmile.gif

now after 15 hrs they sound much better. tho the bass is still different..

just that they sounded so much "different" than my previous earbuds which i like. these are just other kind of sound style. they dont sound like they in ur head the music, so i gues i have to give em more burn in stuff. gonna buy Klipsch Image S3.... if they do sound worse than kanen Km92, ill probably will take a break and not buy any stuff for some time.

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #21 of 29
I've been pretty sick and immobile for a bit, I just want to personally apologize to Pruikki for the harsh treatment I handed the member verbally. It was truly uncalled for, so please except my honest and humble apology! Sorry for the unnecessary lashing......:ok_hand:

perpendicular...aka....possible rumbas

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #22 of 29
All in all, they did not seemed to impress me. Most likely im just used to hear bass boomy in kanen KM92.....its a what got used to thing.

770x are good in details and such. not bad in anyway...they just werent as impressive as km92.

theyr good for music thats not bassy and such.

lemme say it this way, KM92 has like movie theatre dolby beats wimax 7.1  5.1 dual boom bang whoom      effect kinda thingy.( for movies and games and bassy music)

and 770x just sounds.....But sound clearer and more sound stage. at home theyr good, at jogging or bicycle ride the km92  better is.

depends on what u need, n want. I like both, both in their on way.

Mar 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #23 of 29
This post is for Jason, but I would VERY much like to hear the views of others. 

Jason - I recently rediscovered my NE-6s and realized what a fantastic IEM they are. I would like to upgrade and stay with Nu-Force. Between the 600, 700, and 770, which could best be described shortly as "like the NE-6 but better all around," or more comprehensively as having strong, but NOT overpowering bass; having a nice, lush sound signature that is warm, but doesn't sacrifice detail at the high end;which are punchy so you feel, and not just hear, the music; and which are comfortable enough that you could wear them for hours.

My biggest problem is that the NE-6 are a bit muffled; and because it seems to emphasize the lower end, some detail at the higher ends are lost.  The overall sound and the bass is great though as it does not overpower one, but is clear and punchy. 

so please advise. I've been reading and researching, but having trouble getting an answer I am capable of fully understanding!

Thanks,

MM

Apr 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #24 of 29
Quote:
This post is for Jason, but I would VERY much like to hear the views of others. 

Jason - I recently rediscovered my NE-6s and realized what a fantastic IEM they are. I would like to upgrade and stay with Nu-Force. Between the 600, 700, and 770, which could best be described shortly as "like the NE-6 but better all around," or more comprehensively as having strong, but NOT overpowering bass; having a nice, lush sound signature that is warm, but doesn't sacrifice detail at the high end;which are punchy so you feel, and not just hear, the music; and which are comfortable enough that you could wear them for hours.

My biggest problem is that the NE-6 are a bit muffled; and because it seems to emphasize the lower end, some detail at the higher ends are lost.  The overall sound and the bass is great though as it does not overpower one, but is clear and punchy. 

so please advise. I've been reading and researching, but having trouble getting an answer I am capable of fully understanding!

Thanks,

MM

Sure do wonder what the answer to this question would be. I'm still having trouble making this decision...

Apr 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #25 of 29

I thought I posted my reply but I think it was on my Nexus 7 and I must have accidentally killed the post before it was submitted.
If you don't mind paying more for NE-700X or M,  that's the one I will recommend.  Note that both NE-700X (old) and NE-600X were rated 9/10 by Wired and we are the only brand with such high rating.  The new and improved NE-700X is even better so you can't go wrong with this.

There is another model called NE-650M coming out in 3 weeks time for $44.95. This one is slightly better than NE-600X in sound, but with much better accessories such as carrying case, extra ear tips.  NE-600X is our no-frills-the-best-you-can-buy-below-$30 earphones.

Jason

Apr 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #26 of 29
Quote:
I thought I posted my reply but I think it was on my Nexus 7 and I must have accidentally killed the post before it was submitted.
If you don't mind paying more for NE-700X or M,  that's the one I will recommend.  Note that both NE-700X (old) and NE-600X were rated 9/10 by Wired and we are the only brand with such high rating.  The new and improved NE-700X is even better so you can't go wrong with this.

There is another model called NE-650M coming out in 3 weeks time for $44.95. This one is slightly better than NE-600X in sound, but with much better accessories such as carrying case, extra ear tips.  NE-600X is our no-frills-the-best-you-can-buy-below-$30 earphones.

Jason

This is very helpful and I am leaning in this direction. One question though - how does one distinguish b/w the new and old NE-700X, as they both have the same names?

thanks!!

Apr 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #27 of 29
These look great. I have always heard good things about NuForce earbuds for good sound and an affordable price. I would just like to know how they compare with similarly priced Klipsch and Shure earbuds which also are good choices?

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #28 of 29
Apr 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #29 of 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back