NuForce Redefines Affordable High-Quality Earbuds with NE-600X ($24.95) and NE-770X ($49)
Jan 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

jasonl

Member of the Trade: Heap Venture
We just release two new earphones that will surprise you with the sound quality. Giant killer? Try it for yourself.

NE-770X ($49) uses the same driver as NE-700X without the titanium coating. It is easier to drive for mobile audio devices and if you are not using a headphone amp (such as uDAC-2), you might actually prefer NE-770X over NE-700X. For those of you not familiar with NE-700X, this earphones have received several awards (most recently being wired.com Editor Choice)
http://estore.nuforce.com/nuforce-ne-770x-wide-range-natural-sounding-drivers-earphone/

You are in for a big surprise with NE-600X ($24.95). Comparing it with our previously critically acclaimed NE-7M, NE-7M sounded very ordinary.
We have a few NE-600X available for sale on estore.nuforce.com at this time as they were sent by express mail for CES shows.
Once these are sold out, the next available date is around Jan 20. Go directly to this hidden link:
http://estore.nuforce.com/nuforce-ne-600x-earphones/

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:02 PM Post #2 of 29
Can't wait for some reviews! Seem like winners in those budgets. The only real audiophile brands I know of that produce in that budget are Meelectronics and now you guys! True budget IEM's are tough to come by.

Jan 7, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #4 of 29
We just put the earphones on sale a few hours ago so I think review will trickle in.  A few people have received pilot production units so I will ask them to provide feedback.

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #5 of 29
The new plastic housing looks quite nice.

p/s: Fedex international cost as much as a new pair of NE-770X, making the IEM cost twice as much. Can't say they are affordable after the shipping.

Jan 10, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #6 of 29
NE-770X and NE-600 review:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/589730/mini-review-nuforce-ne-770x-and-ne-600-budget-earphones#post_8042245

PS:  Jason, there is a typo in your first post regarding the price of the NE-600X, which should be $24.95 not $49.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM Post #7 of 29
Thanks, I just fixed it.  NE-600X is $24.95.  Unfortunately for people outside of USA, the shipping cost could be more than the earphones :frowning2:.  Try estore.nuforce.com and pool your orders. It will take some time for us to get into the distribution channels. 

Jan 11, 2012 at 2:30 AM Post #8 of 29
Part of me would like to try these as a pair of cheaper backup buds to my UE Triple.Fi 10s, as I was extremely happy with the sound quality of my NE-700Ms (they really do sound great for the price), right up until the back of one of the buds got loose and started rattling after only 1-2 months and then eventually it fell out, I was able to pop it back in usually, but within a few weeks, the earbud was dead. Now admittedly, the 770s being plastic will make them far less susceptible to this but I don't know if I want to risk it again.

I guess I really should try and see if the warranty will cover it, but I dunno if I can bring myself to pay to ship them in when I probably wouldn't use em much now that I have gotten the UETF10s.

I wonder if they will release a 770M

Jan 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #9 of 29
Anyone know how these compare to the:
1) Klipsch Image S2 ($30)
2) The Brainwavz M2

I left my Brainwavz (which I'm totally satisfied by) at my parents house and won't get them back till march, hence I'm looking for a replacement for the next 2 months.

I'm leaning towards a Klipsch Image S2, but am willing to try these since the other poster has a decent review for it. Any thoughts? Can the $50 770x come close the Klipsch S4's audio qualit?

Jan 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM Post #10 of 29

Quote:
Anyone know how these compare to the:
1) Klipsch Image S2 ($30)
2) The Brainwavz M2

I left my Brainwavz (which I'm totally satisfied by) at my parents house and won't get them back till march, hence I'm looking for a replacement for the next 2 months.

I'm leaning towards a Klipsch Image S2, but am willing to try these since the other poster has a decent review for it. Any thoughts? Can the $50 770x come close the Klipsch S4's audio qualit?

The Nuforce are somewhat reminiscent of my well-burned in M2, but the Nuforce bass is a little tighter and I think the Nuforce offers a little better micro detail and treble extension as well.  If you like the M2 you should be sure to like the 770 as well. I haven't tried the S2.

Nov 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #12 of 29
SO re posting this 

Hello, I had Kanen KM92 eaphones from Dx and price is 4,70 euros

Today i bought Nu Force 770X black color fot the price og 35,00 euros

Firtst impression is compared to Kanen KM92, that this is Very different!!!  
How can earbuds that are 7 times more expensive and legit company like NE be so so bad

SOUND is Clear but NO BASS, they are way too weak for bass. I listen to Dire straits -sultans of swing and KIUAS- Conqueror, hear that Nuforce is more like a tin can effect.

Kanen is better at Metal. So far i Dislike Nu Force 770X because its nomey wasted! i coulda bought 7 eapbuds of kanen KM92 with that price.

NE 770X good for those ho does not care for bass. i u demand bass, U will hate these!

Sound is clear and good, It is just not for me, I will replace these with another pairt of 770x,most likely faulty batch...

These are my first impressions, This my first poist, Registered just to tell you all this.
maybe Ne770x will get better by time? but i prefer kanen KM92 now... beats the crap out of the 770x in bass... SO 770x has no bass....at all...

Xperia S , PowerAmp full app. FLAC audio.

Correct me if i have mistakes, new here so...

Nov 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #13 of 29
Did you try different ear tips? I am pretty sure we and many other customers know what we are doing.
I suspect your complain might be due to wrong ear tips fitting.
Thanks
Jason

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #14 of 29
i do not believe it will do any difference. But I highly am thankfull for such fast reply.Thank you!

be Cause KanenKM92 are like stereos, Clear and nice, But my Ne700x is like Small portable player box at full volume kind of sound if u know what i mean.

Will try diff ear tips. Thank you dude!

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #15 of 29
Well changing tips made some difference. but
Thing is, NE770x sounds like its not in my head. Kanen sounds like its in my head and thats good.

Dunno. im new here.i Quess i am what u people call a Bass head.

Are SoundMagick E10 any good? they say it has Better BASS.? price is same as NE770x.

thanx for the tips, Audio is some what different in positive way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back