Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced Armature Driver IEM - Impressions
Jan 22, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #35 of 454
I sent an email. Hopefully Nuforce received it; I would be quite psyched to try these out since I've been looking for IEMs in the sub-$500 price bracket but haven't found anything that fits my tastes yet.

Jan 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #38 of 454
I'm going to attend a big audio convention here in Germany next weekend.
Nuforce is going to have a booth there and I really really hope that they have a demo-pair of these IEMs with them :)

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #40 of 454
  I'm going to attend a big audio convention here in Germany next weekend.
Nuforce is going to have a booth there and I really really hope that they have a demo-pair of these IEMs with them :)

Tom, if you do get a chance to demo them, let us know how natural their BA driver sounds like. The best natural sounding BA that I have a chance to listen is the TDK BA-200. The other is GR07 IEM but the soudstage is a bit 2D. Enjoy your show!!!

Jan 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #41 of 454

Tom, if you do get a chance to demo them, let us know how natural their BA driver sounds like. The best natural sounding BA that I have a chance to listen is the TDK BA-200. The other is GR07 IEM but the soudstage is a bit 2D. Enjoy your show!!!

The VSonic GR07 is bio-cellulose dynamic driver, not BA. Unless you are saying natural sounding in general, not specifically BA.

Jan 27, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #43 of 454
Don't get your hopes up too high, folks :-D
I'm not even sure if they will have some demo units there.
And besides that, my ears are anything but golden and I hardly have anything to compare them with.

So if I'm going to post some impressions, feel free to take them with a pinch of salt :wink:

Jan 30, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #44 of 454
Don't get your hopes up too high, folks :-D
I'm not even sure if they will have some demo units there.
And besides that, my ears are anything but golden and I hardly have anything to compare them with.

So if I'm going to post some impressions, feel free to take them with a pinch of salt :wink:

You never know. I'm crossing my fingers. I'm looking for the keyword lifelike, natural, sureal, etc... hehehe 

I'm waiting for more impression from HPA. If Nuforce can really tune and make their BA driver to sound more natural with good warmth and body like a dynamic it will be hit for sure. One of the best timbre that I have a chance to listen was JVC FX-700 when it comes to IEM.

Feb 2, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #45 of 454
I guess I have to diappoint you people.
Nuforce did not have a demo unit there. Only this one in a glass box:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back