Notes: FiiO E10K & E11K (based on pre-production/beta engineering samples)
Sep 19, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #32 of 34
This guys all blow very loud. I don't know what they gain. hearing these guys I bought the Fiio 10K olympus 2.
My US$9.70 DAC including shipping sound better than the Fiio 10k olympus. Next time don't thrust review about
this guys.

Sep 19, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #33 of 34
  This guys all blow very loud. I don't know what they gain. hearing these guys I bought the Fiio 10K olympus 2.
My US$9.70 DAC including shipping sound better than the Fiio 10k olympus. Next time don't thrust review about
this guys.

I trust @tomscy2000 because he is a guy who knows what he is talking about. On the other hand, mind sharing what this great US$9.70 DAC is?

Sep 20, 2015 at 6:22 AM Post #34 of 34
  This guys all blow very loud. I don't know what they gain. hearing these guys I bought the Fiio 10K olympus 2. My US$9.70 DAC including shipping sound better than the Fiio 10k olympus. Next time don't thrust review about this guys.

bogus review

I trust @tomscy2000 because he is a guy who knows what he is talking about. On the other hand, mind sharing what this great US$9.70 DAC is?

Thanks for the vote of approval, @ClieOS.

I just wonder what your issue is with my notes here, @Maideen Haja --- they are largely technical notes that analyze the circuit changes and improvements they made, especially over the original E10. My subjective comparisons were done against the old E10 and my reference Concero HP.

Also, neither other people nor I know of what your standards are for "better sound"; I can only go by my own experience, as well as analysis of technical data. If you believe your US $9.70 DAC including shipping sounds better than the E10K, then hopefully you can recoup most of your costs on the E10K. It should not be difficult to sell in the classified section of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back