[Not-So-Poor Man Reviews] Final Audio Design's Lab I (1500 Dollar Legacy)
Nov 24, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #121 of 151
Just took a leap of faith & gave myself an early X'mas present! So far so good. It's a clear upgrade from my Heaven S & W4R. It sounded so effortlessly via iphone6 and there are plenty of depth & fullness all across the frequencies. But iPhone6 isn't doing justice to this earphone. Using the Vivo xplay 3s, this beauty begins sound so convincingly.

Nov 24, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #122 of 151
Just took a leap of faith & gave myself an early X'mas present! So far so good. It's a clear upgrade from my Heaven S & W4R. It sounded so effortlessly via iphone6 and there are plenty of depth & fullness all across the frequencies. But iPhone6 isn't doing justice to this earphone. Using the Vivo xplay 3s, this beauty begins sound so convincingly.

Gotta indulge once in a while!  Enjoy! 
etysmile.gif

Nov 24, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #123 of 151
Nov 27, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #130 of 151
You know, I've not noticed any microphonics with the Lab 1 but now that you've brought it up, I hope it's there's any, it wouldn't start to bother me ha!

Likewise, I think what troubles me more are these earphones appear to be so prone to scratches and knocks. Have to be really careful with them. Otherwise, they are a bliss sonically.

Nov 27, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #132 of 151
The PF IXs I had didn't seem to be as prone to scratches as the LAB I. I'd thought that titanium would be impervious to scratching vs. stainless steel but sadly, that doesn't seemt to be the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back