Northern California
Oct 9, 2004 at 8:56 PM Post #61 of 90
we should decide (finalize) on a location and time really soon. so far it seems like JMT and bobjew have volunteered to host, but a time and date haven't been set.

lots of interest, not much going on in terms of organization....

Oct 18, 2004 at 10:34 PM Post #64 of 90
We should all get a location nailed down soon...perhaps a local audio store would like to host? Anyone want to take the initiative to contact a few (besides me of course
wink.gif
)? Eber Electronics and San Francisco Stereo are centrally located and close to BART/MUNI.

--Illah

Oct 26, 2004 at 7:07 AM Post #65 of 90
All!

My contractors have been putting on the afterburners getting the new place ready. I will be moving out of the loft at the cookie factory around the beginning of Nov. I must withdraw my participation in this meet. Sorry about that, but maybe I can host another time at the new place.

Respectfully,
Bob

Oct 26, 2004 at 9:41 AM Post #66 of 90
Argh, it turns out that I will be traveling out of town from November 3rd through the 7th... Bummer, I'm going to miss this event.

Oct 27, 2004 at 6:02 PM Post #67 of 90
I'm definitely going to the HES... but what's gonna happen to this meet now? Seems like we don't have a definite place set for it.

I would offer up my place, but turns out we're having house guest for that week, so it's going to be too crowded to hold a meet at my place (other than the fact that my place probably holds about 15 people at most with some elbow room)...

Oct 27, 2004 at 6:37 PM Post #68 of 90
I'm semi-interested in going to this meet. Especially so if JMT is hosting, as I live in the same city.
biggrin.gif

(I've never gone to one before, but I'd like to! I could try out some other 'phones and stuff? That would be neet.
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Oct 31, 2004 at 12:22 AM Post #72 of 90
That certainly bites.
frown.gif

Oh well, I haven't read too much positive response on having the meet here (being so far outside of the Bay Area, it doesn't surprise me). But I am still willing.

Oct 31, 2004 at 1:02 AM Post #73 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT
That certainly bites.
frown.gif

Oh well, I haven't read too much positive response on having the meet here (being so far outside of the Bay Area, it doesn't surprise me). But I am still willing.

What about a Sacramento area mini-meet? I can't host, but I'd definitely attend.

Nov 3, 2004 at 6:12 AM Post #75 of 90
here's yet another call for a sacramento meet. i'm in davis until the end of this month. how about that mini-meet? this weekend? seems like somebody already has offered to host. i'd definitely go (my first!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back