Northern California
Aug 27, 2004 at 6:28 PM Post #47 of 90
Depending what date we land on , I meay be able to come.
Can bring:
HR-2
PPX-3
HD650
HD600
CD3K
Total Bithead
Meridian 508.20
(The Scout & XR-2 aren't going anywhere!)
CPW

Sep 25, 2004 at 1:05 AM Post #48 of 90
Ok I'm excited about this, I can bring everything in my sig. I really want to audition a Singlepower amp, so someone must bring one!
icon10.gif

Sep 28, 2004 at 7:31 AM Post #50 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbagump
definately up for the meet! (from santa rosa)

oh really? I'm from there too.
biggrin.gif
(been too busy with school that I haven't been home in a while though.)

so when are we going to have this meet? I'll have the balanced SDS around mid november....

are we going to have Bob host this meet? when is the meet going to be? we should really start getting the details straightened out since the meet is possibly a month away (I don't know when you guys want the meet to happen) and there seems to be a few from out of the area that want to attend the meet.

Sep 28, 2004 at 7:54 AM Post #51 of 90
I live around the financial district in SF and would be interested in attending. Unfortunately my apartment probably couldn't host that many people. I do work for MP3.com though and could prolly sneak my way into some tickets for the press day.

Hehe, it would be nice to meet JMT though, being as he's building a PIMETA at the moment
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2004 at 9:30 PM Post #53 of 90
Bob, I'll make you a special badge if you have a place for me to crash. Maybe next to your washing machine, for the nice, womb-like hum of the dryer....

Oct 6, 2004 at 10:11 PM Post #54 of 90
If there's any room, I'd love to get attend.
I could bring any of the below from my sig. I'm considering a major sell off again though so I may have different equipment by November.
wink.gif

Oct 8, 2004 at 1:38 AM Post #57 of 90
I would be willing to host the meet at my home, however I am waaay outside of the Bay Area. A good 100 miles or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back