Northern California Meet Feb. 26 in San Mateo
Feb 26, 2005 at 4:54 AM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolt San
I'm guessing you have to be of age, judging from the "must buy a drink" part.
frown.gif

All ages welcome. Its a tea house, and everyone buying something is part of our "rent" for the day. Tapioca tea drinks (hot or cold) are $3, and I can vouch that the almond flavor one is quite good.

** Edit **

On second thought, you probably have to be over 13, just because RAYS is asking us to sign waivers so they're not liable if anyone (or anyone's equipment) gets injured.

Feb 26, 2005 at 5:33 AM Post #47 of 56
Yeah, I'm sixteen.
I'll have to think about it though, you know how us teenagers are. Busy weekends and whatnot.
That and it's about a two hour drive from here.
frown.gif

The next meet anywhere near Folsom could take months, or even years, though...

Feb 26, 2005 at 5:46 AM Post #48 of 56
come on over.

the more people that come, the better. especially if I'm lugging all this gear over....

there's going to be a lot of pretty rare gear, and you never know when the next opportunity to hear them will be.
orphsmile.gif

Feb 26, 2005 at 4:10 PM Post #49 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
there's going to be a lot of pretty rare gear, and you never know when the next opportunity to hear them will be.
orphsmile.gif

Seriously. On that, I'd like to put in one last request for the R10 jik your checking the thread this morning, and it'll fit in the car, etc.

See you guys there!

Feb 26, 2005 at 6:16 PM Post #51 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by clarke68
Seriously. On that, I'd like to put in one last request for the R10 jik your checking the thread this morning, and it'll fit in the car, etc.

oh man... since only NeilPeart was talking about them and requesting for the R10 for others (he's heard it more than enough probably), I thought there was no interest so was going to leave it behind.
tongue.gif

I'll try to fit it somewhere. hope this fits in the car....

Feb 26, 2005 at 7:34 PM Post #52 of 56
I'd like to come too. I think that when I responded by posting last time the post did not go through.

Feb 26, 2005 at 7:42 PM Post #53 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by pspivak
I'd like to come too. I think that when I responded by posting last time the post did not go through.

by all means go... I think we have room.

Mar 4, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #54 of 56
Hi all!

Looks like I just missed the NorCal meet in San Mateo (practically my backyard).
frown.gif
Would it be possible for whoever is organizing these meets to add me to the list? I'd be cool to attend and contribute what I can...
cool.gif

Thx!

Mar 4, 2005 at 4:29 AM Post #55 of 56
you usually just have to look out for meets yourself and check the meet forum once in a while... there really isn't a predesignated person that looks after meet preparations and sends invitations to everyone so you'll have to be proactive about it for the most part.

I do send out PM's once in a while if there are people that expressed interest but haven't made a final decision... so I guess I can consider you whenever I do that.

Mar 4, 2005 at 6:08 PM Post #56 of 56
ayt999,

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out. Thanks to all the regulars! This has been a great forum for information. It's helped me a lot when I've made decisions to purchase. Hopefully, I'll now have a chance to give back a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back