NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables
Oct 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #137 of 207
14th week now, 2 more weeks and it'll be the 4th month. I wonder if there is a Guinness World Record for such delayed shipment from an online seller lol All i got from Treoo: "Your order will most definitely be on our next shipment, but we cannot give an exact date" which you and I know are pure crap. on the other hand, I have decided to order directly from Effect Audio, build time is only 3-4 days (not months!!!) and hope to get my cable by next week. Price may be 3x but its worth it considering i dont have to go through this mess. Bout my Nocaudio cable? Yea let them ship it when it comes if it does come, i don't care. I honestly do not want to deal with Treoo nor Nocaudio anymore.

Oct 14, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #139 of 207
I'd demand a refund or credit towards the effect audio cable or something else that does not have a long turnaround time.  Both nocaudio and treoo (must take responsibility since they took the order) have to be the two worst companies I've dealt with in a long time for any type of product.

Oct 21, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #140 of 207
"Hi Mr. -----, 

Your order #-------- will be ready for collection by next week.

We are terribly sorry for the extending waiting times as we have just been notified by NocturnaL Audio that the

cables are ready to be shipped to us"

I honestly dont know what to say. next week will be the 4th month. looks like its finally gonna come, am i excited? nope. all those waiting killed it. who waits 4 months to get his order? no one except treoo and nocaudio customers. this has got to be the worst online purchase i ever had. i had lost trust in treoo and nocaudio. hope both treoo and that nocaudio guy whoever he is can read this. thanks for ruining it.

Oct 21, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #143 of 207
  "Hi Mr. -----, 

Your order #-------- will be ready for collection by next week.

We are terribly sorry for the extending waiting times as we have just been notified by NocturnaL Audio that the

cables are ready to be shipped to us"

I honestly dont know what to say. next week will be the 4th month. looks like its finally gonna come, am i excited? nope. all those waiting killed it. who waits 4 months to get his order? no one except treoo and nocaudio customers. this has got to be the worst online purchase i ever had. i had lost trust in treoo and nocaudio. hope both treoo and that nocaudio guy whoever he is can read this. thanks for ruining it.

I don't think it's fair to put Treoo in the same boat though...I've got a feeling it's more of an issue on NocAudio's end...Treoo has been really well-known for great customer service for its other products so... :/ I'm not the one facing the issue but it's just my two cents :)

Oct 21, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #144 of 207

I don't think it's fair to put Treoo in the same boat though...I've got a feeling it's more of an issue on NocAudio's end...Treoo has been really well-known for great customer service for its other products so... :/ I'm not the one facing the issue but it's just my two cents :)

we'll if you were one of those waiting, you will prob also see how bad treoo's handling of this situation. taking weeks to answer follow up email (some didn't even get answered at all) telling you to deal with nocaudio directly (weren't they the one selling and supposed to be the one to liaise with their supplier? after all its they who have my money) and refusing a straight refund and instead only giving it as store credit. really bad service if you ask me. its been so frustrating dealing with them this past few months.

Oct 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #145 of 207

I think you could be right that the issue is with NocAudio's end. I have a direct order with him and having a hard time getting hold of him. Whole lot of lies and excuses were made over the past few months from the man himself and have been evasive. He can tell me that my cable is half done and will be ready in a couples days time but will evade all contacts. By the next time I got hold of him, he says that supplies will comes in and he will be able to get my cable done but again evade all contact. There have been hell lot more in between those lies and excuses that I will take some time for me to type them here. Thought of giving Zack the benefits of doubts but it seems like I have just learnt another valuable lesson. I'm putting up this post to warn of the antics Zack have put me thru and hope that no one will have to go thru all this nonsense. He guessed he have dugged his own grave.

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #146 of 207
I ordered a 4-conductor Calyx Copper Cable yesterday from Treoo. I noticed this message on their webpage:

"UPDATE: TREOO has restructured the entire workflow process and raw materials supplier. That being said, we'll be taking over the entire manufacturing process over from NocturnaL Audio. Starting tomorrow, we're beginning to fulfil the backlog ourselves with the fullest control, with our own set of schedules to follow. New orders from 20/10/2014 will see a slightly shortened lead time."

Hopefully they are getting things sorted out.

Oct 23, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #147 of 207
  I ordered a 4-conductor Calyx Copper Cable yesterday from Treoo. I noticed this message on their webpage:

"UPDATE: TREOO has restructured the entire workflow process and raw materials supplier. That being said, we'll be taking over the entire manufacturing process over from NocturnaL Audio. Starting tomorrow, we're beginning to fulfil the backlog ourselves with the fullest control, with our own set of schedules to follow. New orders from 20/10/2014 will see a slightly shortened lead time."

Hopefully they are getting things sorted out.

and it looks like they have increased the price too.

Oct 23, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #148 of 207
Well, I have been waiting since February for a set without any problems/a good set
frown.gif

What kind of cable do you waiting for?

Oct 24, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #150 of 207
reply from treoo:

Hi Mr. X,
Thank you for your patience and understanding over the delayed NocturnaL Audio cables.
This email is to inform you that the NocturnaL Audio operations has been taken over by Treoo Group Pte Ltd. with effect from 20th October 2014. We have restructured the entire workflow process. That being said, we'll be taking over the manufacturing over from the ex-lead engineer of NocturnaL Audio with the fullest control over all orders, with a much clearer picture of the lead times and such.
We have began to fulfil the backlog ourselves with the fullest control, with our own set of schedules to follow. While we clear up the mess and backlogs, we hope that you give us some time to adjust and make several fine-tunings to our order fulfilment. We will ensure that workmanship and quality are not compromised.
Based on the order sequence, your order #1000xxxxx on TREOO.com will be completed within 2 weeks from now.
At the same time, we're pleased to inform you that we have reopened order taking on TREOO.com with a shortened lead time of 30 working days. We aim to shorten this lead time to 5 working days or so within the next 1-2 months.
Once again, we do apologise for the lack of communication. Since Treoo Group Pte Ltd has taken over, you may ensure the same quality speed and service from us.
Have a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back