NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables
Oct 24, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #151 of 207
they shouldve done this months ago. not when so many customers are now left with a bad taste in their mouth after months of waiting. this has been a horrible experience for me. there's absolutely no way im gonna purchase from treoo and nocaudio again.

Oct 24, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #154 of 207
What kind of cable do you waiting for?

I'm waiting for my 4-conductor silver iem cable from them (forgot what it's called). First one sent to me was faulty; had a loose connection on the left earpiece. Sent it back for repair; worked fine for a day and then the fault returned. Sent it back again and that's why I'm waiting right now. It's been almost a year.

Oct 24, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #155 of 207
I'm waiting for my 4-conductor silver iem cable from them (forgot what it's called). First one sent to me was faulty; had a loose connection on the left earpiece. Sent it back for repair; worked fine for a day and then the fault returned. Sent it back again and that's why I'm waiting right now. It's been almost a year.

a year? wow. did you order through treoo or straight from nocturnal? that nocturnal guy is prob MIA now, hope you still get your cable.

Interesting. I thought nocturnal audio is subsidiary of treeo. Hmm.

those guys are prob just in one umbrella.

So now Nocturnal Audio becomes Noctreoonal Audio?

lol. hope they get rid of or make a new name out of it. Nocturnal Audio has kinda a bad rep now.

Oct 24, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #156 of 207
Oh yes, the NocAudio guy is MIA. Guess i'll be having hard time trying to get hold of him since i ordered direct from him. i'll wait and see if this man got any integrity after all the benefit of doubts i'll given him.

Oct 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #157 of 207

Sounds bad. Long lead time and poor quality. Seriously I dont know what to say. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year perhaps?

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #158 of 207
a year? wow. did you order through treoo or straight from nocturnal? that nocturnal guy is prob MIA now, hope you still get your cable.

I ordered mine through TREOO, luckily, so at least I know my cable's still under repair. If I'd ordered directly from NocturnaL Audio I probably won't be seeing my cables ever again. I'm not sure what happened to that NocturnaL Audio guy, his lead times were much shorter and more accurate at the start of this year compared to now. When I ordered the lead time was only 6-14 days iirc.

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #159 of 207
Sounds bad. Long lead time and poor quality. Seriously I dont know what to say. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year perhaps?

Haha, yeah, it would be great if my cables could arrive before christmas, but then there's the possibility that everyone might wish me (and also those waiting) "Merry Christmas" or "Happy New Year" before I get mine XD

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #160 of 207
Oh yes, the NocAudio guy is MIA. Guess i'll be having hard time trying to get hold of him since i ordered direct from him. i'll wait and see if this man got any integrity after all the benefit of doubts i'll given him.

If nocaudio was always owned by treoo they should still be responsible, but treoo has been not very customer service friendly unless they get the better end of the deal so I have doubts that they would go out of their way to help you.  It appears that the rumor that nocaudio was always a treoo owned company seems to be true so I'd hit them with that.  What retail business just takes over another companies manufacturing?  Nocaudio took your money as a side job.  At least thats how I see it.

In the end we all got what we paid for.  A lot of frustration and waiting.  The next time I will definitely buy cables directly from a well known cable company like toxic cables, whiplash, or moon audio even if it will cost me more money.

Oct 31, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #165 of 207
Well, seems like my cable or refund is not going to materialized as I hoped for. I ordered direct with Zack and now he's MIA. Completely ignoring my messages. Deciding if I should report him to the authority for scamming. Not so much about the lose I suffered but felt betrayed with the benefits of doubts and opportunities I have given him. If he is in a bad shape now, I'll be more than happy to add some more pressure on him after all this ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back