Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes
Mar 12, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #61 of 400
  Bought the watch at a tax auction, so I got it at a huge discount.  Unless the watch is a Rolex, Cartier or Brietling, people at an auction don't recognize a watch brand.  I pretty much stole the watch.  The IEMs I have to pay full freight on, so the only bargin is sanity and peace.  Anyway, have you heard the Roxanne's too?  I am hearing them on Thursday, but won't be able to hear the K10s.  Hard to choose....  Wish there was more info out there.  I am leaning K10s for look and, frankly, customer service.

I haven't heard the Roxanne's I'm afraid. No demos available here. Sure, I could just order a set to compliment the K10, but I kinda like being married.

Mar 13, 2014 at 10:58 AM Post #62 of 400
I listened to the Roxanne's and the K10 makes the Roxannes sound muddy. Comparatively the Roxannes are a step up from the JH16 but the K10 is on another class. It felt like putting butter in my ears..so smooth.

The Roxannes are very engaging and energizing, but I don't see myself using it for long hours. The K10 on the other hand, is very non-fatiguing. Personally I still think Roxannes are great, but the K10 is going to be awesome for a wide range of genres.

Bare in mind this is just based on the demo sets. I just made an order and I'm gonna ship our my impressions tomorrow.

My first custom IEMs btw :)

Mar 17, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #64 of 400
I listened to the Roxanne's and the K10 makes the Roxannes sound muddy. Comparatively the Roxannes are a step up from the JH16 but the K10 is on another class. It felt like putting butter in my ears..so smooth.

The Roxannes are very engaging and energizing, but I don't see myself using it for long hours. The K10 on the other hand, is very non-fatiguing. Personally I still think Roxannes are great, but the K10 is going to be awesome for a wide range of genres.

Bare in mind this is just based on the demo sets. I just made an order and I'm gonna ship our my impressions tomorrow.

My first custom IEMs btw
smily_headphones1.gif

No.....Don't say that...I'm about to get a good deal on a Roxanne universal fit :frowning2:

Mar 17, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #66 of 400

I wear my K10 for 6-8 hours a day with absolutely zero fattigue. I could wear them for twice as long but I don't think my wife and kids would approve if I wore them at home. 

Mar 17, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #67 of 400
I dont know how much improvement will Roxanne have from burn-in...

I have ABed them again with K10.

Roxanne for me sounds really dark. the upper mids was off for me. The vocals sound warmer than k10 and thicker at 2pm. It's sound is forward while the k10 isn't for me..

K10 really is something that's all i can say for now

Mar 17, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #68 of 400
I was thinking about either going universal or silicone Noble for the fear of having a poor fit on the acrylic Noble, but this thread is making me think twice. Boy do those K10s sound incredible... 

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #69 of 400
If I didn't preorder the Roxanne universal I'd definitely spring for a K10 right now...
Honestly the delays on a universal model are stupid. I just can't bring myself to put $1600 on a CIEM that I never even had the chance to try the demo for =/

Mar 20, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #70 of 400
K10 of course :wink:

Mar 26, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #72 of 400
I have the JH-3A, and was thinking Roxanne until I started reading this thread.  I called JH about the Roxanne, then they told me they disscontinuted the 3A's and you can't sell them because they will not reshell them.  

So the K10's sound that good, better than the Roxanne's?

Mar 26, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #73 of 400
I have the JH-3A, and was thinking Roxanne until I started reading this thread.  I called JH about the Roxanne, then they told me they disscontinuted the 3A's and you can't sell them because they will not reshell them.  

So the K10's sound that good, better than the Roxanne's?

Not actually better but depends on what kind of signature you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back