Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes
Feb 12, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #32 of 400
For starters, JH Audio has the worst customer service from customer service reps to those higher up giving you attitude, to selective email answering, to deleting comments on their fb page to make them look better, to general intransparency, etc. so no matter how much JH's product is better, I will never buy of their stuff ever period.

Feb 13, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #33 of 400
For starters, JH Audio has the worst customer service from customer service reps to those higher up giving you attitude, to selective email answering, to deleting comments on their fb page to make them look better, to general intransparency, etc. so no matter how much JH's product is better, I will never buy of their stuff ever period.

I'm sorry to hear that I've never had any problems with the reps or the higher ups they even respond to my comments on Facebook.

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #34 of 400
You guys won't regret the K10, it is beautiful. Unfortunately for the Roxanne, the orders are super swamped so no news on them so far.

Thanks for your impression on jh Roxanne and k10. I also see that u prefer the shure 846 over jh Roxanne in other thread, Can u share some insight on k10 vs shure 846? I am looking at getting my first CIEM pretty soon.

Thanks In advance..

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #35 of 400

Thats too bad, I personally never had a problem with JH, just long wait for the Roxannes but that's not an issue for me.

Thanks for your impression on jh Roxanne and k10. I also see that u prefer the shure 846 over jh Roxanne in other thread, Can u share some insight on k10 vs shure 846? I am looking at getting my first CIEM pretty soon.

Thanks In advance..

I didnt say anything about preferring the 846 to the Roxy O_O

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #36 of 400
Thats too bad, I personally never had a problem with JH, just long wait for the Roxannes but that's not an issue for me.

I didnt say anything about preferring the 846 to the Roxy O_O

Oops my bad it was vladzakhar who mention that he prefer slightly more se846 than the the JH Roxanne in the impression thread..sorry about that..

Feb 13, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #37 of 400
Oops my bad it was vladzakhar who mention that he prefer slightly more se846 than the the JH Roxanne in the impression thread..sorry about that..

No problem :)

Still on review! I TAKE SO LONG too much work...

Feb 13, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #38 of 400

+1

Feb 13, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #39 of 400
Also for clarification, I have bought a JH16FP + JH3A, and then a JH13 after the 3A didn't work out, so I have first hand experience. Btw, don't get a JH3A.

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:09 AM Post #42 of 400
do the ears really change that much ? i can understand in the younger years but if your middle aged i wouldnt expect that much change 
anyway im getting some customs to see how good they fit and sound - if i get 3 years out of them thats good enough - no doubt there will be even better ones to buy then

Feb 14, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #43 of 400
Another advantage of having a universal as opposed to a custom is having a better resale value when you so decide to upgrade to a newer and better model. I have nothing against customs, in fact I strongly believe that a custom can give you better performance It's just that one day I tested a universal JH13 Pro which is specially made for the distributor in my country and I was completely blown away by it's sound so I asked if I can purchase a universal JH13 Pro but was told that only the Roxanne comes in the universal option. The universal JH13 Pro I tested is only for demo purpose only and it's not for sale. Honestly I can't see how the sound can be improved on the universal JH13 Pro that I tested that's why I'm so curious how far better the Roxannes are.

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #44 of 400
do the ears really change that much ? i can understand in the younger years but if your middle aged i wouldnt expect that much change 
anyway im getting some customs to see how good they fit and sound - if i get 3 years out of them thats good enough - no doubt there will be even better ones to buy then

As a doctor of audiology, I agree young ears (14 - 17) one could expect change, after that, doubtful if not any at all

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back