Noble Audio - Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE
Nov 23, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #76 of 257
Regarding the ear canal changing shape over time.

From an audiologist perspective, that really isn't an issue beyond the age of around 17-18 years old, as the bones/anatomy of the head is essentially fully developed by that age.   That being said, 3/4 of the ear canal, is comprised of tissue, cartilage and fat.

If say an individual was to undergo a massive weight loss, or a massive weight gain, then yes, the ear canal in theory, could change in shape to some degree.   I have only seen this happen twice in about 15 years, one of the individual had undergone a 100 lb weight loss.

Cheers,

Dr. John  (audiologist hat on)

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 24, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #78 of 257
When a product has 26 consecutive 5 star reviews, has maintained its position as the number one ranked design on head fi longer than any product on the history of head fi...

It would be wise to maintain similar qualities with the replacement product.
If by the product and replacement product you are refering to the K10 and Encore, then ok I see where you're coming from in terms of "dont fix it if its not broken", or rather "dont change it if its already awesome," but the design is not limited to the K10 and Encore but rather the entire universal line up ranging from what, $400? All the way to $1850 which is 462.5% of $400 entry-level Trident, which, unless I am mistaken(and is very possible), is essentially the same design and material. I never said it was a positive or negative thing, but rather something I wanted to point out was not a company "outdo[ing] [it]self". Regardless, the designs are very admirable.

Nov 25, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #81 of 257
Congratulations for the new products, this is exciting.

John any upgrade options for customs K10 owners to customs Kaiser Encore?

Nov 25, 2016 at 4:46 AM Post #83 of 257
Black Friday I order the encore and double helix cables occ v3 silver type 4 litz 8 braid cable. I guess I will be now part of the noble clan. It will be some months till cable test tho, wait times and all, but peters cables are sweet. Cheers.

Nov 27, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #86 of 257
I recently made the jump to the Kaiser 10u from the Shure se846. I am listening to Ak100ii optical to the mojo. I can say for me the difference is substantial. The 10u beat out the Shure's in every way. I always found that the lower end of the shures, although nicely rich, just wasn't tight enough, and the highs were very lackluster. The Noble's bass is just so tight and the highs nicely crisp with some room to boot. I'd be interested in the Encore for the sound stage as I'd like the 10u to just give me a just a little more. Excited to try them. Congrats to Noble for their continued success. Fantastic product. Cheers.

Nov 28, 2016 at 7:33 PM Post #87 of 257
I recently made the jump to the Kaiser 10u from the Shure se846. I am listening to Ak100ii optical to the mojo. I can say for me the difference is substantial. The 10u beat out the Shure's in every way. I always found that the lower end of the shures, although nicely rich, just wasn't tight enough, and the highs were very lackluster. The Noble's bass is just so tight and the highs nicely crisp with some room to boot. I'd be interested in the Encore for the sound stage as I'd like the 10u to just give me a just a little more. Excited to try them. Congrats to Noble for their continued success. Fantastic product. Cheers.

I've just come to the Encore universal from the Shure SE425's. Currently using the large flange tips and I am in awe at the musicality of these things. As John said before to me in another thread, these really do just ooze a lot of awesomesauce! lol.
I cannot describe like others do on this forum, I do not have the lingual or auditory expertise that those folk do. What I can say is the feelings these invoke in me whilst I listen is all the proof I need that I love em! The soundstage is fantastic.

Nov 30, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #88 of 257

Just got katana few days ago, absolutely fall in love with it, the sound is really clean and the instrument just pops out, i have k10 but i like katana more.

Dec 5, 2016 at 5:09 AM Post #90 of 257
Are there any reviews for the Kaiser Encore?! I am really hopeing to hear some feedback about these things!

i went ahead and took advantage of the black friday promo Noble was having, but i habe to wait 3-4 weeks...

Booooo... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back