No love for Sony XB 700?
Jul 22, 2013 at 6:52 AM Post #166 of 170
Quote:
I think also my XB700 very muddy :frowning2:. I see a lot of people happy about this headphone , I do not understand. You get to find medium and treble equalizer with? Because without that I hear the bass ... Ok good bass, but heard only the low ......

From my point of view, the XB500 sounds more muddy than the XB700. The XB700 bass is more accurate, refined and extends lower than the XB500.

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #167 of 170
I just got these and I am in love.  TraNCE is amazing.  Very similar to JVC sz1000.  Sparkly yet deep sub bass.  I can feel a little flashback to the 90's.  I think the thump releases old LSd locked somewhere in my mind.

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #170 of 170
I've had a pair of these for YEARS. I love the stupid things so much. However, they were discontinued a long time ago. You can still get them on amazon new but you will pay a small premium to get them. Personally I would buy these again because its successors SUCK. Don't get anything from the sony XB line but the 300, 500, 700, or 1000. I could have gotten the 1000's but the 700's but price and all that mess were a concern. The 700's fit my needs great. They lived through my torture and hands down rock the house for me. I have nick named them the "Twin 50's" and i take them around my neck everywhere. I recommend them 100%.

Can these still be purchased new anywhere?

Would they work well with movies?

Thanks.

Yes you can get them on amazon. It just costs a bit. They are very well built and comfy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back