Nicknames for your device.
May 17, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #31 of 43
I call my X1061 "Tech-Noir" (black tech) It was the name of the club that Sarah Connor tried hiding from Kyle Reese (whom she thought was the terminator) and found out Kyle Reese was the good guy when the Terminator arrived and started killing people. (In the movie "The Terminator")

May 18, 2010 at 12:58 AM Post #32 of 43
I'm very un-original naming iPods, but my computers have had various interesting names.  My current one is named "Placetne", which is Latin for "Does it please you?" which is a reference to something my wife said when I bought it. 
L3000.gif

May 18, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #35 of 43
I don't have a name for my D2+ but my desktop is named Chimera and my netbook is RogueOne, because I name all my computers something Star Wars related.  My desktop is also worthy of that name, because it has 3 different displays.  One 21" CRT, one 19" CRT, and one 42" HDTV.  My WiFi SSID is HoloNet.  I'm not sure what a good name for my D2+ would be.

May 19, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #36 of 43
I named my google nexus, Lexi.

May 20, 2010 at 11:29 AM Post #39 of 43
iPod - although its real model name is iPod nano

May 24, 2010 at 7:12 PM Post #40 of 43
I call all Cobys Crap.
I call all samsungs Yep!
I call all Cowons Cool...
I call all irivers Wet.
I call any RCA Lyrical.
My Philips I call Phil.  One is very aMusing.
My Sony I call Nancy.  She's my X.
The Latte I call Lou.
The Sansa I call Steve.
memorex is Mom.
Zunes are Zany.
Hip Street is Hippy.

I'm sure I missed some.  So many kids.  Hard to remember them all.

4D

May 25, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #42 of 43

Quote:
That made me laugh :D

Why did that make you laugh? Is there something going on here on the side? Yeah, well I can't really get a girl, all I do is use my imagination from girls I see or make up. I don't mind imagining young boys either that are similar to girls or have sexy girl features. That's just me. Atleast you can't keep my imagination from me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back