NiceHCK Earphones (Thoughts and impressions)
Oct 11, 2019 at 5:38 AM Post #47 of 270
Thanks for the comparison pics! I love the fit and comfort of my ZS10 PRO, so it's nice to know that the DB3 is on par. Can't wait till 11/11 to score a deal on them, and a silver/ silver coated cable combo on Aliexpress. Was gonna go for the BLON BL03 but I'm not a fan of anything with short, skinny stems and all the potential mods I'll probably have to do to that set to get them to sound good to my ears. Sticking with the DB3 and an upgrade, balanced cable. Fit and comfort on my NX7 is great for me, so I'm looking to keep that...just with a bit of a different sound signature.
Once you get the DB3, I'll be curious to see if your observations against the ZS10 Pro, will be similar to mine

DB3 vs KZ ZS10 Pro
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/kno...essions-thread.698148/page-3221#post-15222149

Oct 11, 2019 at 6:31 AM Post #48 of 270
Hi all. New to thread.
Nice(hck) idea to get this thread going...surprised there's not been one for Nicehck before. I'm pretty pleased with what I'm using (esp Zeniths and Blons 03's) plus some oldies, but of course this is headfi...we're all mad, obsessive, curious and unsatisfied.
I have NX7 and M6. NX7 seduced me for a while - until I realised it's highs are unnatural and...OTT. Yes it can be a detail monster but quite frankly I'm not that interested in what's not necessary to the enjoyment...and are those details intended or manufactured anyhow? It's a bit cold and bright for me.
M6 however. Woooooaah. If NX7 seduced me, M6 totally took my pants down and positively blew me...away :wink:
Yes it's thick, it's slow, but jeez it's got some real richness, stage and creaminess. And has some really good detail. Very warm but to me it's fringe TOTL.
Anyone tried it?

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #49 of 270
Hi all. New to thread.
Nice(hck) idea to get this thread going...surprised there's not been one for Nicehck before. I'm pretty pleased with what I'm using (esp Zeniths and Blons 03's) plus some oldies, but of course this is headfi...we're all mad, obsessive, curious and unsatisfied.
I have NX7 and M6. NX7 seduced me for a while - until I realised it's highs are unnatural and...OTT. Yes it can be a detail monster but quite frankly I'm not that interested in what's not necessary to the enjoyment...and are those details intended or manufactured anyhow? It's a bit cold and bright for me.
M6 however. Woooooaah. If NX7 seduced me, M6 totally took my pants down and positively blew me...away :wink:
Yes it's thick, it's slow, but jeez it's got some real richness, stage and creaminess. And has some really good detail. Very warm but to me it's fringe TOTL.
Anyone tried it?
I constantly have it in my Ali cart, but the word on the street is that it is a clone of the BGVP DMG. And I'm not saying it's a wannabe, I'm saying it is a straight up copy and they are one in the same....

I'm sure someone else could shed some light on it. But based on the feedback on the DMG, a lot of people really like it.

Oct 11, 2019 at 11:00 AM Post #50 of 270
M6 is NiceHCKs version of the DMG down to the filters. Sound tuning is a bit different. M6 corrects the treble grain on the DMG and there for much more pleasent to listen to. Filter system works slightly better on the M6 as well. Stage and sound signature is identical minus the treble correction and the lower price on the M6.

Sold off my DMG and kept the M6.

I feel the M6 actually responds better to amping and accessory changes as well. Cables especially.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2019 at 11:09 AM Post #51 of 270
M6 is NiceHCKs version of the DMG down to the filters. Sound tuning is a bit different. M6 corrects the treble grain on the DMG and there fore much more pleasent to listen to. Filter system works slightly better on the M6 as well. Stage and sound signature is identical minus the treble correction and the lower price on the M6.
Yeah that sounds about right. Funnily enough I don't listen to it as much as I thought I would, due possibly to the thickness.
Agree with previous comments on Nicehck cables. I have a few of those 8 core and 16 core copper ones. Great value.
Any suggestions on cables that might takes some of that warmth and thickness out? I have an ISN C16 on there at the moment. It's the width of a baby's arm and probably doesn't help.

Oct 11, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #52 of 270
Genrally to get better extension and definition in the treble range which has an added benefit of increasing mids definition as well. I use silver or anything coated with silver. Silver coated copper/ silver coated alloy copper. These variants. Usually also tightens the bass end a touch which could be a good thing depending on your likes.

A pure copper variety works on the low end and mids mostly and smooths out the highs a touch. Hybrid cables lean toward more copper when influencing the sound as most of the make up of a hybrid is copper.

This is a good thread to ask about cables. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/low-end-cheap-generic-otherwise-bang-for-buck-cable-thread.891911/

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #53 of 270
Genrally to get better extension and definition in the treble range which has an added benefit of increasing mids definition as well. I use silver or anything coated with silver. Silver coated copper/ silver coated alloy copper. These variants. Usually also tightens the bass end a touch which could be a good thing depending on your likes.

A pure copper variety works on the low end and mids mostly and smooths out the highs a touch. Hybrid cables lean toward more copper when influencing the sound as most of the make up of a hybrid is copper.

This is a good thread to ask about cables. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/low-end-cheap-generic-otherwise-bang-for-buck-cable-thread.891911/

Cheers. That's pretty much what I gleaned from reading around so you've confirmed.
I think my NX7's will be sold.

Oct 11, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #54 of 270
... anything coated with silver. Silver coated copper/ silver coated alloy copper.
These variants. Usually also tightens the bass end a touch which could be a good thing depending on your likes.

Could you please give more details on where the "alloy copper" can be found exactly, so that everyone can know.

Oct 11, 2019 at 4:37 PM Post #55 of 270
Sure. This is one of the highest rated cables discussed on the cable thread mentioned above. There is a new silver coated version of this as well on this site.
H64d81cf100f04ee88f9bbb3f30e03399i.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32893743010.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_2895443.subject_16

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:10 PM Post #58 of 270
Oct 18, 2019 at 1:50 PM Post #59 of 270
So how’s the EBX I remember not sure if it was Reddit, but when it was released it had some nice buzz about but then nothing. I currently have an IEM, Tin T3s running on 2.5mm with es100. Is it even possible to compare in writing the two?

Oct 29, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #60 of 270
Hello i have sony mdr 1r over ear headphone and i have been use it for 4 years. İ recently got my v30 and my mdr1r got her full potential .im pretty happy with mdr1r but sometimes i feel it s not enough for low end bass and im looking for iem. So this is my story and here comes my question
İf i will buy nicehck db3 can i happy with it or i should buy cca c12?
Are these iems can give me mdr1r's sound quality with bass?
Thank you for replies
And sorry for my english :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back