1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NiceHCK Earphones (Thoughts and impressions)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next

Last
  1. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    A place to discuss NiceHCK earphones
    @Dsnuts Here ya go.

Do the internet at large a favor and let people who are specifically looking for info on NiceHCK earphones land in a place created for them. Head Fi

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    zachmal, Carlsan and toranku like this.
  2. zazaboy
    nice idea after so much discussion lol

3. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Nobody owns a Nicehck
    or
    The Discovery thread is used as a promo tool by Jim/Ds for NiceHck. It's called honeypotting buyers and is not abiding by the rules.
    Ds said his dedicated thread got locked?
    Well here it is.
    Fearless doesn't get locked,
    Moondrop doesn't get locked (Why would they)

toranku likes this.
  4. gazzington
    Good plan, I was wondering about nx7

5. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I am going to get 3 models in budget, mid and hifi and graph and give opinions on em. In here and Youtube of course :wink:

6. Dsnuts Contributor
    I am sure the admins will clean up the discovery thread. It should be back in business. We didnt do anything wrong in the thread imo. It is as it always been. People were posting some negtive stuff in there so they have to clean it up.

7. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I know you since I joined. Have no history whatsoever in a bad way. Zero. I look forward to trying a few of the Nice items :)

courierdriver and Dsnuts like this.
  8. SciOC
    I look forward to them as well. If I like the db3 I have on the way, which I ordered out of basshead curiosity, I will move on to the NX7. The F3 tribryd looks interesting too but probably a bit bass light for my taste.

I have nicehck cables and some of their copper cables look like extremely good deals right now, although the existing one I have is discolored and gross.

Hopefully that issue is fixed, but you can get their 8 core basic Cooper cables for <$10. That's awesome for those of us who are fans of copper and not SPC.

9. Dsnuts Contributor
    Skip on the F3. Its not worth the cash. It has interesting tech but unfortunately the tuning is off on that one.

I did get word that they might do a revision but I am not 100% certain. I hope they do as it actually has some potential but in this business potential dont cut it especially when your spending $220 or so to find out.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  10. SciOC
    There's one used in the classifieds for $120....

Kinda tempting, especially compared to the IMR Rah.

Would like to see them make use of the Estat drivers in a pair and see what those cost.

11. Dsnuts Contributor
    Not bad price. Reason why it is at that price however.. Lol. I would go for the other two and skip on that one. Your better off getting some nicer cables to be honest.

12. lgcubana
    DB3
    The matte finish is a refreshing change of pace. Includes a carry pouch, standard silicone plugs and 1 pair of double flanges

Same termination as the ZS10 Pro; which I took a couple comparison pics of
    DB3 Case n Plugs.jpg DB3 4.jpg DB3 1.jpg

courierdriver and baskingshark like this.
  13. arielext
    NiceHCK makes the best cables price/performance imo. Their occ cables are worth it on 11/11.

baskingshark likes this.
  14. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Looks like some..mmm inspiration there. I will have the db3 in about a week F3 and NX7 for a longer listen

15. silverfishla
    For me, the F3 was pure horsesh** .

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next

Last