NFL Playoffs has begun.
Jan 10, 2010 at 8:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 102

Pepsi

500+ Head-Fier
I think this should be a fair subject for discussion.

I'm a Viking so of course i hope they can pull through after the last 5 rocky games. Hopefully the Giants win can get them back on track. It will be difficult for either team(Cardinals/Packers) to play us next week. For those Packers fans who keep giving Brett ignorant comments. Please, don't make me start.
evil_smiley.gif

I was actually surprised with the Jets win. Never caught the game, i was able to watch the Cowboys vs Eagles game, i quite after the 3rd quarter Cowboys 70 some yard TD. It was quite embarrassing. I really felt bad for the melancholy Eagle couple sitting next to me at the bar while the majority of people there were screaming Cowboys.

Jan 10, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #2 of 102
PACKERS.

EDIT: I look forward to a rematch with my most hated foe.

Jan 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM Post #3 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PACKERS.

EDIT: I look forward to a rematch with my most hated foe.

I'm also hoping for that rematch. Either way it would be a win-win for me. It would be nice to lose to you guys, or bragging rights for a 3 game season sweep.
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 10, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #5 of 102
Cowboys took out the Eagles, now the Vikings are next...

Jan 10, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #6 of 102
im just happy that the bengals lost yesterday, im thinking the patriots will win today though i dont want them too, and i hope the packers win. but in all honesty i think its gonna be vikings vs chargers in the super bowl. I dunno if the colts can take the chargers right now. not with their streak and the colts losing 2 in a row, yeah i know they werent trying, but still.

Jan 10, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #8 of 102
not an eagles fan but never thought they would lose twice in a row against a/the same team. shouldn't they play vick a little more? cowboy defense played mcnabb pretty good though. didn't see the jets/bengal game but a td pass, no int and over 150 passing yard for sanchez in the playoff as a rookie? wow.

Jan 10, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #10 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As a Jets fan, I am biased, but I'm in no mood to face them right now if I'm the Chargers or the Colts.

I would love to see the Jets knock San Diego on their collective asses. Phillip Rivers is such a buttwad.

Jan 10, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #11 of 102
How bout that! cows finally won a playoff game. i'm so happy desean jackson got shut up

Jan 10, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #12 of 102
Bengals.....Talk about the wheels commin' off!!! That kicker won't be back. What'd he miss 2 or 3 field goals??? I think "they" knew they'd CHOKE........I'll take the Colts in the S.Bowl against ??????

Jan 10, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #14 of 102
As a new yorker I am also biased. I hope that the Jets can pull off a upset or two even though I am more of a Giants fan. Just spoke to my buds and this year the super bowl party is at my house
biggrin.gif
. Gotta start collecting the food and stuff for all the guys and girls comin over.

Jan 10, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #15 of 102
Good start, Packers. *Gun enters mouth*... This is horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back