NFL Playoffs has begun.
Jan 10, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #17 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9pintube /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bengals.....Talk about the wheels commin' off!!! That kicker won't be back. What'd he miss 2 or 3 field goals??? I think "they" knew they'd CHOKE........I'll take the Colts in the S.Bowl against ??????

Heh, I was watching with friends and we both were commenting just before the second FG that the Bengals looked like they were sure they were going to miss it. The holder and the place kicker both looked terrified.

Jan 11, 2010 at 3:24 AM Post #19 of 102
Rough game for the Packers, damn they should have won that game. Time for the saints to shut them up. Pats were also a suprise, but this year wasn't one of thier best. Sorry cowboys but its the year for brett favre.

Jan 11, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #20 of 102
I can finally go back to loving Brett Favre and not praying that his right arm falls off. whew.

Jan 11, 2010 at 3:36 AM Post #21 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can finally go back to loving Brett Favre and not praying that his right arm falls off. whew.

A true fan stays loyal. =p Brett will always be the greatest QB to me. Growing up even if i was a Viking, i watched the Packers because of him. Now if he brings us to a superbowl win. I will most likely let go of my emotions and shed some tears. He deserves this win.

Jan 11, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #22 of 102
Pepsi and Logwed-
Do I detect that you're hoping Dallas doesn't show Favre how to finally take the letters s-e-m-i out of the word retirement?
popcorn.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 6:48 AM Post #23 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A true fan stays loyal. =p Brett will always be the greatest QB to me. Growing up even if i was a Viking, i watched the Packers because of him. Now if he brings us to a superbowl win. I will most likely let go of my emotions and shed some tears. He deserves this win.

If he does win I have a very strong feeling he will finally hang up the helmet for good and retire. It is a shame he hasn't gotten the chance yet but they got a good shot this year.

Jan 11, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #25 of 102
Perfect playoff weekend! Every team I wanted to win won.

The only small disappointment is that the Jets wont face the Colts next week. I'm really hoping the Jets get a chance to knock the Colts out of the playoffs (karma for throwing the game away against the Jets in week 16, allowing them a playoff berth)

Jan 11, 2010 at 9:42 AM Post #26 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If he does win I have a very strong feeling he will finally hang up the helmet for good and retire. It is a shame he hasn't gotten the chance yet but they got a good shot this year.

I do agree, it would be a great way to retire, but anything can happen. Nonetheless i will be rooting my heart out this coming weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back