NF Audio impression thread.
Oct 21, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #1,246 of 1,292
I think I can help with a very amateurs review as I've heard both NA2 and NM2+.

I use the NA2's with my Sony Zx300. I absolutely love them!
I use a silver balanced cable in the 4.4mm jack to brighten them a tad as the overall sound from the NA2, especially when paired with the Sony zx300 is warm. I too love that bass! It digs really deep whilst also remaining nice and tight. Sub bass in particular is a joy to my ears. All in all, I just love their overall sound signature. Paired with my Sony, I get a lovely warm immersive feeling. And no, I can't stand Beats headphones, lest you think I'm just a bass head that will take horrible boomy bass.

My daughter was after some IEM's for mastering. Knowing she'd want something fairly neutral, but at the same time able to hear plenty of detail, I bought her the NM2+ after reading reviews on here. They are definitely 'brighter' and more 'analytical' than the NA2. She uses them on her Mac using Logic Pro and they tick all the right boxes for her. I compared them on my Sony Zx300, and the NA2's are definitely more 'musical' to my ears, as in much more enjoyable.

In summary, if you already like the sound of the NA2's, I'd recommend saving your money and just go with them over any of the + models. They sound incredible to me for the price. I can't see you being disappointed.
I just EQ the NA2. The sibilance dip is too deep, it's one of the wonkiest cymbals i've heard. If you fix this, you don't need to "upgrade" it to none of the other NF's single DDs.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 7:48 AM Post #1,248 of 1,292
Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 9:41 AM Post #1,249 of 1,292
Dec 5, 2021 at 1:43 PM Post #1,250 of 1,292
Hello to all.

Here are my impressions of the NF Audio NA2+.

I hope you like it.

Cheers.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/nf-audio-na2.25291/reviews#review-27440

NF Audio NA2+ 20_resize.jpg

Feb 16, 2022 at 6:28 AM Post #1,255 of 1,292
lz a7 price is over my budget,but from reviews nm2+ is very good alternative for technically but i wonder the detail level especially treble extention and separation.are these are on same level or which one better?lza7 vs nm2+

May 11, 2022 at 2:15 PM Post #1,256 of 1,292
lz a7 price is over my budget,but from reviews nm2+ is very good alternative for technically but i wonder the detail level especially treble extention and separation.are these are on same level or which one better?lza7 vs nm2+
Never heard LZA7, but with nm2+ if u achieve a good isolation u are gonna get a really nice analitical iem, layering and imaging are over average for sure.

Im on the bass lover side, and NM2+ got that kind of bass with so much info and texture.

May 28, 2022 at 2:31 PM Post #1,257 of 1,292
Hello, friends I have some mid/low range headphones. SSR, Ola, Heart Mirror, Olina, Titan S, Nicehck M6 (BGVP DMG rebrand)

Is the NA2 very different from these headphones?
Is it worth it or should I skip them?

They're got a good discount on Ali.

May 28, 2022 at 2:41 PM Post #1,258 of 1,292
Hello, friends I have some mid/low range headphones. SSR, Ola, Heart Mirror, Olina, Titan S, Nicehck M6 (BGVP DMG rebrand)

Is the NA2 very different from these headphones?
Is it worth it or should I skip them?

They're got a good discount on Ali.
Hi rafa, and welcome to the forum.

My collection is a little bigger than yours, and got some expensive iem. The driver on the NA2 is pretty unique, u are gonna get a really nice bass rumble that a few achieve to get.

I always recommend them, because they sound good in any genre, so if u can buy them for less that 80€, its a nice price.

In addition to this recommendation they are so comformtable, the cable is average, and come with a nice case. Just keep an eye on the connector bcz they usually break

May 28, 2022 at 3:28 PM Post #1,259 of 1,292
Hi rafa, and welcome to the forum.

My collection is a little bigger than yours, and got some expensive iem. The driver on the NA2 is pretty unique, u are gonna get a really nice bass rumble that a few achieve to get.

I always recommend them, because they sound good in any genre, so if u can buy them for less that 80€, its a nice price.

In addition to this recommendation they are so comformtable, the cable is average, and come with a nice case. Just keep an eye on the connector bcz they usually break

I am grateful for the reception and advice
I have some (not many) other boring iems v shape, you said what i wanted to hear, a different sound signature
I bought now! When na2 arrive I come to give my humble opinion about them (I'm not audiophile, just like good music

Thank you!

"Sorry my bad english, isnt my natural language

Jun 12, 2022 at 11:23 AM Post #1,260 of 1,292
have a question, how's quality control for this brand? used to own nm2, nm2+, nf3u, but already sold them all

but a friend of mine offer $50 for 9 months old nm2 & $90 for 6 months old nm2+ ... the thing is we are in different country and he bought on his local seller, so if something happen, the warranty gonna be a hassle ... but there wont be shipping cost if i bought them cause he's gonna visit me soon

also at that price its still a steal right? its been almost a year since im prefer to headphone and sold my iem, and kinda want to buy some iem again
also looks like there are many new good iem lately?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back