NF Audio impression thread.
Mar 3, 2021 at 7:33 PM Post #1,067 of 1,292
They heard you!

NA2+ announced.

6cfbd8c1gy1go4i3eq90kj22d21sqhdv.jpg
Probably by the end of this month according to the CEO:
chrome_PeauBs4i8i.png

Also, their CEO posted an interesting article about the NA x NM difference.

Automatically translated from google, so expect some odd terms.
Wow, seems like exactly what I wanted!! Color me intrigued!

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:13 PM Post #1,068 of 1,292
NA2+ announced.

Probably by the end of this month

NM2+.... in dark mode. Interesting! :)

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #1,069 of 1,292
They heard you!

NA2+ announced.

Probably by the end of this month according to the CEO:
chrome_PeauBs4i8i.png

Also, their CEO posted an interesting article about the NA x NM difference.

Automatically translated from google, so expect some odd terms.
I still think the nm2 is best tuned of their entire single dynamic series.

Mar 4, 2021 at 4:29 AM Post #1,071 of 1,292
Looking forward to get one of their IEMs. NA2 and NM2+ were on my radar but this changes the game. Time to wait and watch

Mar 27, 2021 at 7:23 AM Post #1,075 of 1,292
NM2 is a bit more analytical type tuning vs the H40 but it is very enjoyable especially if you like precision. NM2 will be different than the H40 but that is not necessarily a bad thing. NM2 is however a very complete sound from treble extension to sub bass. There is very little if at all anything lacking on the NM2. NA2 is a bit more bass influenced so if you like your bass NA2 is not a bad set to go for. It too has a good complete sound. The difference between the two is that the NA2 has a bit less treble extension and a bit more bass over the NM2.The NM2 has excellent balance from treble to bass. Both are enjoyable.

I think either way. You will be surprised how good these sound. Especially with some aftermarket cables.
Can u tell me how NM2 sounds on this song?

Mar 27, 2021 at 8:06 AM Post #1,076 of 1,292
i am interested to get this... NA1 NA 2 or what should i get .

I like depth and sub bass with airy sparkles
I really like my NF Audio IEMs, but honestly, IMHO, if those are your criteria, neither would fit great.

The NA2 has a good amount of bass, including sub bass, and there is good treble detail, but it is not well extended with upper treble air.

While I don’t have it, the bass seems to be less in the NA1 compared to the NA2.

The NM2+ has good treble sparkle and extension, but also has boosted upper mids, and more mid bass than sub bass.

The NA2+ we are awaiting MAY fit those criteria though.

Mar 29, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #1,079 of 1,292
How does this NM2+ compare to the Edifier GM 360, CCA C10 and BCD hifi drivers?
They are in another league. Their sound signature is just different and does provide better resolution. They sound brighter, more vivid with better transparency and hi-end details while maintaining nice lower-end sub-bass. They have more similarities with the LZ A6 than with any of the three you mentioned. The NM2+ benefits more with a change of ear tips, which is included in the package, or you can try aftermarket silicone ear tips as well. But, if you are sensitive to brighter hi-end clarity, then these might not be for you. Remind you, they also cost more because of the better alloy/metal housing unit, detachable cables, and accessories included.

Hope I was able to answer your question...

-Clear

Mar 30, 2021 at 6:31 AM Post #1,080 of 1,292
They are in another league. Their sound signature is just different and does provide better resolution. They sound brighter, more vivid with better transparency and hi-end details while maintaining nice lower-end sub-bass. They have more similarities with the LZ A6 than with any of the three you mentioned. The NM2+ benefits more with a change of ear tips, which is included in the package, or you can try aftermarket silicone ear tips as well. But, if you are sensitive to brighter hi-end clarity, then these might not be for you. Remind you, they also cost more because of the better alloy/metal housing unit, detachable cables, and accessories included.

Hope I was able to answer your question...

-Clear
they are better as in how many percent? 50% better , 100% better ect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back