New York mini meet : hifiman he1000 headphones/ ef1000 amplifiers Jan 17 and 18 after 2pm
Jan 15, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #20 of 58
Since many people will go, I wonder if you have enough system for us to try? Or is this going to be a small head-fi meeting that guys are expected to bring their own stuff to share?

Jan 15, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #28 of 58
The first (and last) time I set foot in NYC, someone stole my DX90 right out of my backpack while I was wearing it—within four hours of me leaving the airport.  I wouldn't go back to NYC if HiFiMan were giving out free, personally engraved cans and the air fare was free.

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #29 of 58
  The first (and last) time I set foot in NYC, someone stole my DX90 right out of my backpack while I was wearing it—within four hours of me leaving the airport.  I wouldn't go back to NYC if HiFiMan were giving out free, personally engraved cans and the air fare was free.

Damn dude, did you go straight down to the Bronx or the Canal Street or something? Sorry to hear that =( Never had any issues last 10 years of visiting.

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:05 AM Post #30 of 58
I couldn't tell you where I was at the time. It's an incredibly overwhelming, confusing place for a guy with the navigational skills of a pinball. In retrospect I could have concealed it better but no matter how you cut it the thief, not me, is ultimately responsible. I'm just glad he left my IEMS behind because I had three pairs in the same pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back