New Xears IEMs with flat cable
Sep 6, 2011 at 4:19 PM Post #16 of 22

Quote:
Thanks...It was good Ulti....You covered sound, fit, price performance comparability between them etc...Well done....
beerchug.gif

What did you plug them into and what source files, if I may ask?

I plugged them into my iPhone 4 and my PC (onboard sound card), all the MP3s were 320kbps.

Not the best test I know but it's what I have.

Quote:
Thanks for the comparison Ulti. I see that you commented on them the day you received them, so maybe it'll sound a little different after some burn in time 

Unfortunately I only just came back from my holiday in China with my girlfriend so I've got almost no money as I'm a student so I'll be selling the XGF500PRO. If they do improve in SQ then my friend will the one benefitting :D

Sep 7, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #18 of 22
Aw, I got a sense that XGF500's are actually worse than TD-III. I am having my TD-III's replaced as I'm writing this.

How long did you have your TD-III's before they let go and what is warranty on Xears earphones? I mostly listen to hip-hop, but also like clean sound for vocals in background and details, so which ones do you recommend?

Sep 17, 2011 at 9:57 AM Post #20 of 22
Been using XGF 500 for few days already, they are amazing. Bass is detailed and rich, vocals sound very clear. I can listen to these for hours. The cable is very nice, doesn't get tangled and earphones seem durable. For 38€ with coupon, there is no way you can get this level of sound quality anywhere else. Props to Thomas for sending them straight away when he heard my TD-III died, he's a cool guy. Will be definitely buying more from him.

Sep 17, 2011 at 10:50 AM Post #21 of 22

Quote:
Been using XGF 500 for few days already, they are amazing. Bass is detailed and rich, vocals sound very clear. I can listen to these for hours. The cable is very nice, doesn't get tangled and earphones seem durable. For 38€ with coupon, there is no way you can get this level of sound quality anywhere else. Props to Thomas for sending them straight away when he heard my TD-III died, he's a cool guy. Will be definitely buying more from him.

ye their customer service is awesome and he even offered me to sell the earphones for 20 euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back