New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
May 6, 2013 at 7:03 AM Post #271 of 644
Quote:
Sadly missed out on these , any idea how many were sold ? Still hunting for a suitable CIEM for myself
frown.gif
Can't seem to find one that suits me .

Nobody will get discount anyway, you didn't miss any discount no worries. It is also not out yet, so nobody knows how it is going sound.

May 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #275 of 644
Holy crap guys, what's with the obsessing over the discount? If you got it, great. If you didn't, well, you didn't. The manufacturer can charge whatever they like for their product, and if you don't like the price, you can inform them of such by not buying it. The last like 5 pages (or more) of this thread have been whining about missing the pre sale. Frankly, if you missed it and choose not to buy, you may find yourself lucky if the reviews come out and no one likes it...

May 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #276 of 644
Quote:
Holy crap guys, what's with the obsessing over the discount? If you got it, great. If you didn't, well, you didn't. The manufacturer can charge whatever they like for their product, and if you don't like the price, you can inform them of such by not buying it. The last like 5 pages (or more) of this thread have been whining about missing the pre sale. Frankly, if you missed it and choose not to buy, you may find yourself lucky if the reviews come out and no one likes it...

+1, but the discount did seem to end in surprising fashion...that being said, who in their right mind would shell out in excess of $400 without ever reading a review by a trusted reviewer or ever seeing a single fr graph? It boggles the mind...

May 7, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #277 of 644
and now i just saw UM uk's facebook page saying they have 10% discount for pre-order of the 3DD... yet stephen mentioned it was a unified decision to not have any discount.. i wonder whats the descrepancy?

May 7, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #278 of 644
Quote:
and now i just saw UM uk's facebook page saying they have 10% discount for pre-order of the 3DD... yet stephen mentioned it was a unified decision to not have any discount.. i wonder whats the descrepancy?

I guess the person in charge of this forgot to tell UM UK. Will be fixed. 

May 7, 2013 at 2:47 AM Post #279 of 644
Quote:

Also Universal fit edition is coming soon too, for the moment we can't do anything but waiting.

May 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #280 of 644
Quote:
+1, but the discount did seem to end in surprising fashion...that being said, who in their right mind would shell out in excess of $400 without ever reading a review by a trusted reviewer or ever seeing a single fr graph? It boggles the mind...

Exactly.

May 8, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #281 of 644
Quote:

People who spends > $1000 on cables and/or people who trust UM make quality products. If JH audio suddenly makes a brand new statement CIEM and offers 50% for just one day, crap load of people would happily fork over the money. Same thing applies for UM, if they're known to make quality stuff, then chances are the new products can't be too bad.

audiophiles choose to allow themselves to jump into a black hole that drains your wallet so honestly, not mind boggling at all!

May 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #282 of 644
Quote:

Hey Kentoh, just to clear it up there's no discrepancy. Our discount was pre-planned and expires on Monday, we won't be holding any other discount on the Custom 3DD any time soon, so if you're interested, take advantage of it while you can!

May 10, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #284 of 644
I can confirm that the UMGlobal pre-order is still in effect, after shooting an email to Matt he said this today:

Quote: ACustoms
Well, as per our email, our preorder is definitely still on and available. 

So I'm not sure from where Stephen Guo is getting his directive to say that the pre-order is cancelled across all dealers.

May 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #285 of 644
Quote:
This is good service, they inform you and not cancel without notice. Ahem, unlike some.

Quote:
I can confirm that the UMGlobal pre-order is still in effect, after shooting an email to Matt he said this today:

So I'm not sure from where Stephen Guo is getting his directive to say that the pre-order is cancelled across all dealers.

I'm not sure if the full story is necessary, but there was consensus in the company (not distributors) that there should be no more sales. However, some distributors continue with their sales regardless, and therefore, some of you can still get discounted prices currently for a couple of days. I'm willing to match the discounted prices if you show me their discount codes. 

If anyone still has doubt, email um(at)uniquemelody.co directly to clarify any confusions. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back