New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
May 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #211 of 644
Quote:
Whaaaa!!!???....yes it is a sign
size]
....Thanks for making my decision so much easier! 
size]

Yea same.

Was preparing for my examination that will be ending on the 8th. Just managed to find time to email him and to know that it ended prematurely.. when it was supposed to end on the 7th.

Maybe it is a sign for me to save this money and get a FitEar MH335DW
tongue.gif

Yep. It definitely is a sign :) (If you do get one, I'll be jealous...really jealous btw)

Oh, and just curiosity wise, what was the deal offered before the closing of the pre-sale? Sale price vs Original price.

May 4, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #212 of 644
Quote:

Yep. It definitely is a sign :) (If you do get one, I'll be jealous...really jealous btw)

Oh, and just curiosity wise, what was the deal offered before the closing of the pre-sale? Sale price vs Original price.

20% off

May 4, 2013 at 5:11 AM Post #215 of 644
I'll shat my pants if they cancel the order. I have no problem with them ending the promotion as we really can't expect to have the discount forever right? I haven't heard anything from Stephen regarding having to cancel the order or anything. 

It feels as though you say this because you are happy you got the discount while others don't.....

Because the cancelation of the sale was unexpected and everyone was not informed thus its actually unfair. Those who were waiting and subscribed and missed it should deserve the discount too. I am not complaining because I was not intending to use the discount anyway becos I wasn't gonna try it without auditioning it first.

May 4, 2013 at 5:45 AM Post #216 of 644
Quote:

It is a real message. There were some miscommunications before, so there were sales here and there for the past couple of days. We had a meeting yesterday, and decided that there will be no more pre-order discounts across all retailers. Therefore, all custom and universal 3DD will and should be sold at the official retail price. All sales that are still going on as of now are deemed as illegitimate, and should be stopped. If there are more questions, feel free to email me. If anyone can get discounted prices, please report. 

Well, at Unique Melody Global, it seems I still can get 25% discount on custom version??

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
May 4, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #217 of 644
Quote:
It feels as though you say this because you are happy you got the discount while others don't.....

Because the cancelation of the sale was unexpected and everyone was not informed thus its actually unfair. Those who were waiting and subscribed and missed it should deserve the discount too. I am not complaining because I was not intending to use the discount anyway becos I wasn't gonna try it without auditioning it first.

Same feeling.

The product page showed the promo would be good for a period two days ago, and you still can see the 20% off promo on the front page of the website right now. Of course, UM can do/change anything they decided.

Anyway, people can always look for products from other companies that are reliable and friendly.

May 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM Post #218 of 644
Quote:
 The idea I wanted to express is that we are constantly churning out new products for you guys to enjoy. Oh well, I didn't expect to have serious analysis into what I typed, haha. 

I'm sorry for dissecting your description!

I hope the updated text will also appeal to customers outside of Head-Fi. Good luck and all the best!

May 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #223 of 644
Ok, I'm coming in late to the game - I subscribed to the UM newsletter - I have an email that states there is a 228 hour preorder sale - is that sale nonexistent? What is the regular price for the custom DDD?

May 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #225 of 644
Honestly, just speaking for those who subscribed and waited and didn't get the discount, I feel very sorry for you guys. I think suddenly Cancelling the discount without notice after saying I would be available for a period of time is his downright poor service. I am not complaining for myself as you can see I live neither in the uk nor us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back