New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
May 3, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #196 of 644
Quote:
Dear Stephen, what about the subscribers of Unique Melody UK? I didn't receive any email yet. I was interested in universals and if the discount is really tempting maybe customs, but I have a feeling like I already missed some things.

That question would be better answered by UM UK? Email them?

May 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #197 of 644
Quote:
That question would be better answered by UM UK? Email them?

I was thinking maybe I should wait for their newsletter since I am a subscriber. Then I saw the posts in here and started to think I already missed it somehow.

Anyway, thank you for your lightning fast reply, I think I will send an email to know did I really miss it or not.

Edit: Typo

May 3, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #198 of 644
I was thinking maybe I should wait for their newsletter since I am a subscriber. Then I saw the posts in here and started to think I already missed it somehow.

Anyway, thank you for your lightning fast reply, I think I will send an email to know did I really miss it or not.

Edit: Typo

If it helps as the UK dealer for UMG we announced our offers yesterday, the current offer we have can be found here:

http://www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk/offers.html

May 3, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #199 of 644
I recieved this response:

Hi Stephen, 

Thanks for choosing A-customs and expressing your interest in ordering the Unique Melody 3DD.

Our retail pricing will begin at $650AUD including postage and taxes.  For this pre-order, we'll be reducing the price to $550AUD.  

Please note that this is only for the custom version and not the universal.

If you would like to proceed with this order, please send back the attached order form and we'll get the process going for you!

Thanks very much!

Acustoms

I am an Sydney, Australia based consumer and I really dislike being shafted in price for a product that is being shipped by a central point, made by the same folk etc. I was going to look at these if they were offering them at $600 neat with the 20% off which http://www.custom-iem.com was but pushing it over the $500 mark after a pre-order discount before any art or extras.... it just gets at me a tad.

Wormwood

May 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #200 of 644
Quote:

I think that's what UM had in mind.... sorry, I don't know what the cut off date is or anything, but you could always email Stephen Guo (or whoever your local rep is) and find out. If anyone does, please post the info here. 

Hi,

Sorry, pre-sale has ended unexpectedly. We came to the conclusion that no discount should be offered for 3DD.

Cheers, Stephen

May 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #202 of 644
Quote:
Not good news for me. I was interested but not so much now. 

Yea same.

Was preparing for my examination that will be ending on the 8th. Just managed to find time to email him and to know that it ended prematurely.. when it was supposed to end on the 7th.

Maybe it is a sign for me to save this money and get a FitEar MH335DW.
tongue.gif

May 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #203 of 644
Quote:
Yea same.

Was preparing for my examination that will be ending on the 8th. Just managed to find time to email him and to know that it ended prematurely.. when it was supposed to end on the 7th.

Maybe it is a sign for me to save this money and get a FitEar MH335DW.
tongue.gif

Lol. Good sign for you then. I'm still waiting for my miracles. 

May 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #206 of 644
Quote:
What about those of us who already ordered and paid for the pre-order via paypal?

I'll shat my pants if they cancel the order. I have no problem with them ending the promotion as we really can't expect to have the discount forever right? I haven't heard anything from Stephen regarding having to cancel the order or anything. 

May 4, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #208 of 644
Quote:
Was that a real message or is LionPlushie  screwing around?

It is a real message. There were some miscommunications before, so there were sales here and there for the past couple of days. We had a meeting yesterday, and decided that there will be no more pre-order discounts across all retailers. Therefore, all custom and universal 3DD will and should be sold at the official retail price. All sales that are still going on as of now are deemed as illegitimate, and should be stopped. If there are more questions, feel free to email me. If anyone can get discounted prices, please report. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back