New Ultrasone Edition 15
Dec 23, 2023 at 7:18 AM Post #166 of 174
Ultrasone Hasn’t been responding to email.
I couldn’t even order the cushion for Ultrasone ED15 Veritas. Support hasn’t been good.
unfortunately i have to agree. Once ive tried to contact them to buy a new edition m earpads but no luck.
Maybe because it is not listed on their shop anymore.

Jan 1, 2024 at 10:11 PM Post #167 of 174
Just listening to and enjoying the ED15 of Sony DMP-z1. I have a lot of headphones and have owned the ED15 for over 4 years and what keeps me going back to them is their natural and musical presentation. I remember Dan Clark from DCA talking about his motivation for creating the Expanse and how he wanted to achieve a presentation that was not so focused on separating every instrument apart from the others like many high end headphones due but instead delivered the music in a way that naturally blended the different elements together as if one was listening live. I have not heard the Expanse but ED15 does this beautifully while still delivering great sound stage. This is a very unique quality.

Jan 2, 2024 at 7:15 AM Post #168 of 174
Just listening to and enjoying the ED15 of Sony DMP-z1. I have a lot of headphones and have owned the ED15 for over 4 years and what keeps me going back to them is their natural and musical presentation. I remember Dan Clark from DCA talking about his motivation for creating the Expanse and how he wanted to achieve a presentation that was not so focused on separating every instrument apart from the others like many high end headphones due but instead delivered the music in a way that naturally blended the different elements together as if one was listening live. I have not heard the Expanse but ED15 does this beautifully while still delivering great sound stage. This is a very unique quality.
From what i’ve listened expanse is neutral (transparent) and have expanded soundstage/seperation, i think from what you’ve describe its quite different to the ed 15 which is more intimate and mid focused. I am actually curious how the ed 15 compared to zmf caldera because caldera also have a good mids and wonderful bass.

Jan 11, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #170 of 174
Ed15 open back in your case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back