NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM
May 22, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #768 of 1,275
Must be really sad to like something this much and to have to sell it not after a long time.
Whoever,i believe this happened to all of us at least once in life.
I nearly lost my precious Tera Player,but lucky i found it.
Life is good,enjoy quality music guys:smiley:.
At least i don't drink nor smoke,and i don't go clubbing so i have a great excuse getting something as fantastic as the Plus5 everyone raves about.

May 22, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #769 of 1,275
HeavenMore sorry to hear you have to let the Plus5 go, man... :frowning2:

May 22, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #770 of 1,275
I've only sold one iem that I loved... Ref 1. Bought a ref 1 Too later. Definitely regretted selling the Ref 1, as soon as I agreed to selling it, I knew it was a mistake.

now i know why u love ref1 so much, i just wonder if u will love p5 more, man I am worried if u do cause u know what will be next to me then

my wallet man is shaking

May 22, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #771 of 1,275
  Plus5 has lush and organic sound. It is very smooth without losing any micro-detail. Compare to my Fitear headphone Plus5 definitely has better depth, width and rich soundstage such you were surround by the music, the separation just incredible. About the bass: wow! while i playing "Way down deep" by Jennifer Warnes the subbass just hit hard and tight without too bassy!

Plus5 sure is my top one headphone now but unfortunately i have to let it go. I just get a call from my decorator and my new house decoration over budget and i need money to settle my decoration fee.
frown.gif

Kindly let me know if you are interested .

if it had the regular cable instead of uber cable, I might have bought it from u, but the price with the cable is above what i can put into the p5 now

May 22, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #772 of 1,275
now i know why u love ref1 so much, i just wonder if u will love p5 more, man I am worried if u do cause u know what will be next to me then

my wallet man is shaking

I've been telling you for years about it bro. :wink:

In all seriousness, it's very hard to rec IEMS that are so expensive. I'd feel absolutely horrific if you, or anyone else purchased this, or something else because of me, and they didn't like it.

I'm both happy and relived that you love yours.

I wouldn't worry about the P5... I know I'll love it, just not more than the Ref 1 Too.

May 23, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #775 of 1,275
  Plus5 has lush and organic sound. It is very smooth without losing any micro-detail. Compare to my Fitear headphone Plus5 definitely has better depth, width and rich soundstage such you were surround by the music, the separation just incredible. About the bass: wow! while i playing "Way down deep" by Jennifer Warnes the subbass just hit hard and tight without too bassy!

Plus5 sure is my top one headphone now but unfortunately i have to let it go. I just get a call from my decorator and my new house decoration over budget and i need money to settle my decoration fee.
frown.gif

Kindly let me know if you are interested .

Hi HeavenMore,

I have seriously looking at your up-for-sale P5 and at one point almost a go ahead...however...my common sense won over my emotion and I just spent $500 on a vintage Pioneer C-21 pre-amplifier (eBay Japan) as now my focus is on my rejuvenated analogue stereo system...can't imagine it's just a fraction of your P5.

Wishing you all the best on your sale.

Cheers

May 23, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #776 of 1,275
HeavenMore, I've alerted MusicDay on the Tera thread you are putting your Plus5 up for sale. :)

May 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #778 of 1,275

Hi HeavenMore,

I have seriously looking at your up-for-sale P5 and at one point almost a go ahead...however...my common sense won over my emotion and I just spent $500 on a vintage Pioneer C-21 pre-amplifier (eBay Japan) as now my focus is on my rejuvenated analogue stereo system...can't imagine it's just a fraction of your P5.

Wishing you all the best on your sale.

Cheers

flymetothemoon,

Thank you for attention on my plus5.
smile.gif

Cheers!

May 23, 2016 at 10:20 AM Post #779 of 1,275

Users who are viewing this thread

Back