NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM
May 1, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #587 of 1,275
  That's not me. That's @jude. I won't speak on his behalf but he does appear to be smiling :D.

Haha, the side angle.... was confusing. 
wink.gif

Show us your dance moves, Jude! 

Please tell us about Plus5 if you heard them though Anakchan. 
smile.gif

May 3, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #594 of 1,275
Just got my P5 today from Gavin and am in audio heaven...and to think that they have not yet been burned in... 
biggrin.gif

May 3, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #595 of 1,275
Just got my P5 today from Gavin and am in audio heaven...and to think that they have not yet been burned in... :D

Heheh! That's good to hear! Are you using them with JVC tips? The impact goes one notch or more up with JVC Spiral Dots...

May 3, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #596 of 1,275
Heheh! That's good to hear! Are you using them with JVC tips? The impact goes one notch or more up with JVC Spiral Dots...

Yup, have a pair of M and a pair of L. I was also able to try Gavin's ML and found them to fit the best. I have therefore ordered a box of ML from Amazon JP.

May 3, 2016 at 3:27 AM Post #597 of 1,275
Yup, have a pair of M and a pair of L. I was also able to try Gavin's ML and found them to fit the best. I have therefore ordered a box of ML from Amazon JP.

Excellent! Yes, I use ML as well. Not as easy to get locally here. I was fortunate that Sabre2 let me have a pair to try for size. :)

May 3, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #598 of 1,275
Excellent! Yes, I use ML as well. Not as easy to get locally here. I was fortunate that Sabre2 let me have a pair to try for size.
smily_headphones1.gif

I couldn't find the MLs in the shops here in HK as well, which is why I ordered them from Amazon JP. Currently using the Ls until they get here. :)

May 3, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #599 of 1,275
I just ask for 2 boxes of ML again.

My friends sister is in Tokyo....So hopefully she can locate them. My friend likes the M so he is asking her to get those...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back