New toy joy and the agonising wait for 5pm ....
Apr 14, 2011 at 11:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

estreeter

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey, we've all been there, but its been so ^$^! long since I've had any sort of new toy joy that I just want it to be 5 so I can get out of this hellhole :)

New amp and new IEMs arrived this morning - very excited. If nothing else, they can sort themselves out for a few hours here on my desk, but my job dictates that I cant really listen to them. Picking up the a-Jays Three every 20 or so minutes, I can hear the bass starting to gel - happy times tonite !

Apr 14, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #2 of 6
haha! I just want it to be 7pm tomorrow... My new IEMs are waiting to be picked up! Looking forward to hearing a bit of a different sound than what I currently have :) And growing my new collection, hehe... Had the postman been a few hours later I would have had the new phones tonight... oh well... Then Saturday off to get a proper case for all 2 of my IEMs, lol.

Apr 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #3 of 6
I'm very anxiously awaiting my Muntio's and the Ortofon e-Q7's!

Apr 14, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #5 of 6
Send those Ortofons to me - now !  :)

Haha, I really hope there as good as the FAD Heaven A. Don't know anything that could have as good a soundstage though. :)

Apr 14, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #6 of 6
Joker was a big fan, and they seem to get similarly strong reviews elsewhere - I guess you'll only know when you get them in your ears, sort the fit etc. I had the RE0s for a while, and they didnt live up to the hype for me - I could hear what people were raving about, but they didnt inject a lot of excitement into my music. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the e-Q7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back